This is the end

So this is the end, for now.

So far, we have...

A dead man: Arende is no more.

A promising, careless life dissolving into empty memories: Starling doesn't know anymore who he is, nor who he was.

Fragments from the past: Jay is patching up his former existence, but life is messy and full of unsettling encounters... And why does he keep having flashes from the Old Days? Can his fragile memory be trusted?

Does it make any sense?

Remember that Jay's blood is now normal. Has he become a simple human being, who will age, suffer and die just like in the Old Days?

Did GloCo carry out more experiments on the human psyche and body?

Evil is on the verge of considering mercy : is Epos' soul stained  beyond repair? Would you give him a chance of redemption?

Ananda has decided to follow the man she loves. As for  Kizuna... well, she has made the same choice, it seems.

Osée has unexpectedly met salvation in the form of a group of runaways. But where does he come from? What did he try to escape?

What is awaiting them all, back on Earth?

What happened to Hera?

Dust? Gem?

Will we ever see Aura again?

For now, Jay, Kizuna, Starling, Ananda, Epos and Osée are suspended in space and time, hovering in a dimension beyond our human perception. And Aura has resumed his life of silence and solitude, far away in the Sulphur Lands.

If all goes well, they might appear again, in the second volume of Memorize.

I didn't have many readers, I'm not too good at publicizing myself, and I don't want to sell my soul for a few likes... But I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, to the lovely readers who took the time to read this sci-fi story.

Your kind words were the best encouragement ever. They sent me the power of confidence. They mean the world to me.  You are wonderful :-)