The Wedding Tape

This is a bonus chapter for the Jacob ending universe.

The concept is Eric is filming the video for Jacob and Angela's wedding.

It's written the same way as The Funeral Tape and is in script format.

2016, JUNE 25

SATURDAY

7:05 AM

Eric: What's up, you beautiful people? My name is Eric Yorkie and I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! Today is a special day. My plane just got in last night and I'm in my hometown of always rainy Forks in Washington.

Laugh.

Eric: Well, hopefully today will be sunny this summer afternoon. As I said today's a special day. One of my childhood friends is getting married. Her name is Angela Weber. She used to appear on a lot of my old vlogs. She was the tall girl with the freckles. She's still tall and she still has freckles. And now she's getting married to her high school sweetheart. They are so cute, they will make your teeth hurt. Basically, Jake and Angie are tying the knot and we're all going to be along for the ride.

Pause.

Eric: Am I vlogging? Well, parts of it. Angie asked me to be the videographer and I owe her one too many over the years, you know? So, I'm more than happy to make sure she can relax and old Eric here will be to record the special event. Hopefully, nobody dies.

Awkward laugh. Pause.

Ryan: That's kinda morbid.

Eric: Yeah, yeah. It is. You never met my friends from Forks yet, have you? Aside from Jess.

Ryan: No, but Jess talks about them all the time that I feel like I know them. And I used to watch your old vlogs so I feel like I have a general idea of who they are.

Eric: Stereotypes, basically. You wanna try and guess what they're actually like.

Ryan: And have them hate me before they even meet me? I'm good. They can hate me when they see me in person and realize I'm insufferable.

Loud laugh.

Eric: I'll see you guys later. I have to get dressed as I have a big day ahead of me.

2016, JUNE 25

SATURDAY

8:15 AM

Eric: I'm going to La Push right now to Jacob Black's house. We're gonna start the wedding video with seeing them get ready and stuff like that. I'm gonna see what Jake is doing then I'm going to Angela's parents' house to check how she's doing. When we were kids, we used to go to La Push beach all the time. No matter how cold it was. We froze our balls off for surfing.

Ryan: Fuck, man. Why would you do that to yourselves?

Eric: Something to do. Sometimes, we went hiking or camping. But it's not like L.A. It's a small town. You had to find ways to entertain yourself.

Pause.

Eric: Here we are.

Knocking. Door opens.

Eric: Hi. I'm Eric. Is Jacob here?

Quill: Yeah. He's inside. Come in.

Eric: You don't mind if I film you? Is that okay?

Quill: No problem. Jake already told us you were coming. This way.