Chapter 6

Nakota:

"The Earth Kingdom of Omashu!" Aang said happily. We all looked at the view to see a big kingdom, it really did look big to me. "I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi."

"Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara said in awe.

"They have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka said in amazement.

"Yeah it looks cool and all, but I don't do well with too many people." I said, Katara and Sokka both gave me a look. "What? Don't judge me."

"Well, let's go slowpokes. The real fun is inside the city!" He said and flies a few feet away from us.

"Wait Aang!" Katara yells out. "It could be dangerous, if people find out you're the Avatar." I nodded, agreeing.

"You need a disguise." Sokka suggested. I touched Appa and noticed he was shedding way too much. Wait, that's it!

"So what am I suppose to do? Grow a mustache?" Aang replied back.

"No, although that would be cool." I said, smiling. "But I do have an idea." I held out Appa's hair.

~

"Ugh this is so itchy." Aang complained. "How do you live in this stuff?" He asked Appa.

"That's because Appa is a champ." I said petting him. "Right buddy?" He did a little roar.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka replied with sarcasm in his voice.

"Technically, Aang is a hundred and twelve years old." Katara stated while I gave her a high hive, agreeing.

"Now let's get to skippin' young whippersnappers!" Aang said with a little twirl of his staff and hunched back like he had a bad back. "The big city awaits!"

We all looked at each other."Whippersnappers?" I questioned and cocked an eyebrow.

I need to ask Iroh if he uses that phrase. Speaking of that, I wonder what him and Zuko are doing right now. Iroh's most likely playing Pai Sho, drinking his perfectly made tea. Zuko, on the other hand, he's probably trying to track us down. That boy will never listen. Oh how I miss our bickering, that was my only entertainment. Not to mention Iroh's tea.

"Kota?" I looked towards my siblings and saw that they were looking expectantly at me. "You coming or what?" Sokka asked. I didn't even realize they walked a few feet away from our original spot.

"Oh right! Yeah I'm coming." I said, making my way towards them.

It felt as if we had walked for miles and miles, until we finally reached the entrance. "You guys are gonna love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world." Aang said, turning to us with a smile.

"Oh I hope so. If not, someone's getting shoved." I said. Too many people around, shoving everyone, makes me irritated.

When we made our way toward the doors, we saw a few Earth Kingdom guards yelling at this poor man.

"What kind of slum do you think this is?!" One of them yelled, picking up the cart and throwing it off the cliff.

"No! My cabbages!" The poor man yelled as he watched his cart disappear. We all looked down and indeed saw it vanish into the darkness.

"That's not gonna be us is it?" I asked Aang with a nervous smile.

"Just keep smiling." He said with a tight smile and walked foward with us in tow. I could see as Aang got closer, the guard picked up a boulder and hovered it over him. It was just a few inches above Aang while the guard asked us for our business.