The realization about my story (Update)

I just noticed something bad about my fanfic...

You know I tried to make an original plot, right?

Well, I thought that having an OP OC would be good, he gets experimented with by the Fatui and stuff...

BUT NO!

The Genshin Impact 'manga' already did said plot!

*sigh*

Anyway, the story will continue as it is and I find it annoying to change the plot that I have come up with.

I WASN'T EVEN AWARE THE MANGA OF GENSHIN IMPACT EXISTED!

I was searching up what was called 'Delusions'. I think they are similar to visions but the power that you get by using a 'Delusion' overpowers a Vision.

Wow, didn't expect Genshin Impact to have that much lore and make use of the thoughts of people. 

All people have a vision of some sort about themselves and some people have delusions making them crazy, that is why when you use a Delusion, you get weak.

I AM SORRY GENSHIN IMPACT! IT IS JUST A FANFIC, I WILL NOT MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THIS! The reason I am writing this fanfic is just that I like/love Keqing and that I wanted a cool OP OC!

Oh, btw, I will take a quick rest for now in this fanfic so expect no updates until...

4 days.

Thanks for your continued support in this endeavor of mine!