☁️Chapter 2: Curious Car Rides☁️

Location: York New; (y/n) apartment
Time: 1:00pm
Day: Saturday
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
It's been two days since I last saw Kuraprika at the cafe, he contacted me Thursday inviting me to go out to the library with him. I was getting ready trying to pick out the perfect outfit for the occasion. This will be Kuraprika's first time seeing me in regular clothing as he only saw me in my work uniform that I'm forced to wear at the cafe. The uniform is nothing special it's just a black skirt with a t shirt with our logo and slogan on it with an apron also with our logo and slogan on it. I was still fishing through my closet until I came across the perfect outfit it was a blue plaid skirt paired with a knitted black sweater along with a patch I had put on it that my mother made me. The patch was a picture of the nazar amulet on it, my mom believed that it protected people from evil spirits. I decided to also pair the outfit with some fishnet tights. *BEEP* my phone sounded as it alerted me that I got a text. I looked at it... it's from Kuraprika. Hmmm, he's waiting for me outside my apartment. I hurried up and got dressed and made my way downstairs outside where a limo was parked outside the building. "Is that Kuraprika?" I said to myself as I tried to analyze the silhouette of the person sitting in the back of the car... but it was no use the windows were tinted.

"Over here (y/n)!" Kuraprika yelled as he stepped out the limo and held the door open with a smile.

"Thank you." I said as I leaned down to get into the limo sliding myself down the row of the seat until I'm at the end. Kuraprika got into the car to and slammed the door shut he smiled at me and signaled the driver to go.

"A limo eh? A fancy man I see." I joked.

Kuraprika let out a gentle chuckle and a tiny rose tinted blush. "It's my bosses car."

"Who's your boss?" I questioned him.

"He's some guy who works in the illegal industry's, using his daughter to get there. I'm just one of their bodyguards." He explained to me.

After a while the ride went quiet Kuraprika was staring out the window and I was sitting there silently staring up front thinking about what to say. I was still curious about eye and spider correlation from the tea reading, I want to bring it up in a subtle way so that way he won't be put on the spot. "Hey Kuraprika!" I said suddenly as I broke the silence.

"Hmph, yes (y/n)." He replied back as he took his gaze off the window to look at me.

"Tell me a fun fact about you and I will tell you a fun fact about myself... so we can get to know each better." I suggested.

"Okay (y/n) let's see uhh my birthday is April 4th and I'm 19, your turn."

"I'm 18 and my birthday is (m/d) and I have a bad fear of spiders." I said as Kuraprikas aura suddenly got a little bigger. "Are you okay Kuraprika? Your Aura has gotten much bigger... are you afraid of spiders to-"

"Of course not." Kuraprika sternly snapped back. "Wait but how do you know how to feel for peoples auras? Are you a hunter (y/n)?"

Stupid! I forget he didn't know that I know how to use nen... what do I tell him I don't want to lie. "I uh.. um-"

"It's okay (y/n) you don't have to tell me now, we both have our secrets. But I hope I get to know what it is your hiding one day." Kuraprika said assuringly.

"Thanks." I said back to him as the car ride got quiet again. I started to feel more comfortable around Kuraprika but that tense aura I felt earlier from him really worried me. Makes me wonder the horrors of what this seemingly nice and chill man can really do. Just then the driver hit a bump on the rode which caused me to let out a tiny Yelp and grab on to Kuraprika's hand and shoulder. "Oh I'm sorry!" I said as I removed my hands from him.

"For what?" Kuraprika asked confusingly.

"For uh touching you." I said nervously.

Kuraprika let out a small comforting grin as his cheeks began to form blush circles "oh that, it's fine."

"Can I uh touch your hand again please?" I asked him. Kuraprika froze at my sudden question not expecting me to ask him something like this.

"S-s- sure, yes if you like to." Kuraprika said with a slight stutter. I smiled and delicately placed my hand on top of his as he cuffed his into mine. As my thumb rubbed up and down soothingly against his hand. Heat rose to my very core as I felt his aura begin to soften. We sat like this quietly for the rest of the ride until we finally made it to the library.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note:
Thank you for reading beautiful reader... now for the song recommendation.