☁️Chapter 25: Silent Nights part 2☁️

Location: Outside
Time: 8:00
Day: Wednesday
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
Kuraprika and I continued our walk to my apartment as he gently held my hand guiding us to the destination. He always looked so beautiful at night as his hair effortlessly swayed with the cold wind and his chains sparkled with the moonlight. He looked hot, I wanted to kiss him right then and there but tension still lingered between us from the previous argument. I paused and Kuraprika noticed as he turned to face me, staring deeply into my eyes. I let out a sigh and cuffed his cheeks, " I'm sorry Pika, I didn't mean to cause an argument, it's just that I care about you. Seeing you vulnerable makes me sad and I want to protect you. Are you still mad at me?"

Kuraprika moved closer to me as he held my waist and leaned his forehead into mine, "No, I'm not upset and I apologize for my outburst earlier. I wish to protect you as well and every action I take your safety is my priority, you may not like it sometimes but that's how it's going to be."

I hugged Kuraprika tightly as I accepted his apology, I lifted my thighs up and jumped on him as he held the up firmly. I laid soft kisses all over his face as Kuraprika smiled taking in all of my affection. "Want to do something fun?" He asked as his eyes turned scarlet.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Get on my back and hold on tight." Kuraprika instructed. I did just that as i swung my legs over to his back side and clung onto his shoulders for support as my plush sides squeezed his sides securely. He began cracking his knuckles like he was preparing to do something that's when he released his chains and swung us in the air as I stared at the ground below. "KURAPRIKAAAAAAAAA!" I squealed as I closed my eyes and laid my face into the back of his neck. I felt like I was on cloud nine as a big rush surged through my body as Kuraprika swung his chains so effortlessly fast all while his fingers guided every motion and direction of the chains. He's powerful and a very skilled nen user as I have never seen someone so uniquely crafted with their skills I didn't know if I was turned on or intimidated. That's when he leaped onto a tall building, I slid off his back and sat down with my hands clinging onto the jacket of his suit he gave me previously as the cold wind never leapt up. Kuraprika sat in front of me, this was the perfect time to ask him questions about his nen, "That was amazing love!" I exclaimed. "How did you become so skilled like that... in such a short amount of time?"

"After I passed the hunter examine I was taught nen by a man named Izunavi. In order to successfully avenge my clan I needed to master nen so I could defeat the phantom troupe. I found out I was a conjurer and I wanted to base off my nen on the phantom troupe so it's mostly directed on them... that's when I thought of chains." Kuraprika explained.

"How did you conjure such powerful and defined chains?" I curiously asked as I picked up his hand and fiddled with the chains.

Kuraprika stared as me intensely while he scooted closer towards me, "I looked at chains." He said.

Then he cupped my cheek, "I licked chains." He said as he seductively ran his tongue along my neck.

"I also smelled and listened to chains." He said as his mouth was at my neck while I felt the warmth from his tepid breathing out of his nose and mouth while I let out a moan which was music to his ears.

I was hot and bothered as Kuraprika had me all the way flustered, "T-t-that m-must have be very difficult to master."

"Very difficult." Kuraprika said as he was in front of me between my legs kissing my neck. As good as the kisses felt it was getting late and I was tired, "Kuraprika let's leave I'm tired." I whined. Kuraprika nodded as he picked me up and took us back to my apartment.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Thank you for reading!👾 See ya!💐
Instagram & TikTok: CaptainSoupie
Now for the song recommendation.