☁️Chapter 12: Random Nights🍋

Location: (y/n) apartment
Time: 5:00pm
Day: Friday
WARNING: NSFW!!!
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
Tonight was a special night at Café Noona because we were celebrating some famous magicians birthday and per her request we were to wear bunny cosplay costumes for the occasion. I have to admit I really do dig the outfit and my mirror is really feeding my ego right now.

"So how do I look Pika?" I asked him as I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room where Kuraprika is waiting for me.

"It looks great love."

"How about the back, does it look good to?" I asked him as I turned around.

"Yes you look stunning."

"You know the party doesn't start until six-thirty so we still have 2 hours left." I said as I walked closer to him seductively. He was sitting on my living room couch staring right at me.

"Yeah I suppose we do still have some time to kill." Kuraprika said.

I bent down and straddled myself onto his lap and laid my hands on his shoulders and licked the side of his neck and jaw slowly, he trembled. "Would you like a lap dance Kuraprika?"

He took in a gulp and nodded his head with a sly grin. I began to suck on his neck and lay soft kisses as Kuraprika sits back and relaxes as I sit on his lap giving him a show. Then I cupped his face in my hands and laid soft kisses on his lips, Kuraprika puts his hands on my waist but I removed them. "Nuh uh Pika, only I can touch, you only touch when I tell you to... got it?"

"Hmph, got it." Kuraprika replied back.

I let out a soft chuckle at his response, "Good boy." I said softly in his ears as I turned my body around and laid myself against him. "Now touch me Kuraprika." He did as I said and put his hands on my thighs and started to rub up my body as he reached my breast. I then took hold of his hands and put them on my waist as I grinded my bottom on his lap as his hands guided my hips.

"Naughty bunny." Kuraprika said as I continued to slowly grind on him. I turned myself back around to face him as his hands still grip my hips securely and I forward grinded on him, "You like that Pika?"

"Yes keep going (y/n)." I continued to grind on him as I played with his hair, it was so soft and sweet smelling. Then I felt a light smack on my bottom as Kuraprika smacked it, and in return I gave him a light smack to his face. "I didn't say to touch me Pika, now your really going to turn me into a naught bunny." I said as I clasped my hand around his throat and licked his cheek and planted tiny kisses on it. I love being dominant sometimes as I rarely get to, but I can only go so far until Kuraprika stops me so he can take charge. I grabbed his chin and grazed my thumb on his bottom lip as I bit and sucked on it then Kuraprika leaned into me so he can kiss my neck which I didn't tell him to. So I pulled back from him while still sitting on his lap readying my hand to slap him until he gripped it and said "No (y/n)." And laid me down on the couch while he got on top of me. He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his eyes, "Want to go get some frozen yogurt love?"

"Hehe your tired Pika?"

"Sort of and I'm hungry, we have about an hour left until the event starts."

"Okay let me just shower and freshen myself up a bit." I said as I ran to the bathroom.

"Wait... take a shower? Why do you need to-.... ohhhhhh." Kuraprika said as he realized why. "Hurry up before the place closes though!" He yelled out to me.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time Skip
We were sitting down on a public bench outside as we gobbled up our frozen yogurt, Kuraprika got vanilla flavored frozen yogurt mixed with fresh strawberries and blueberries. I got my favorite which was (I/F). "Pika let me get a bite of yours."

He smiled and spooned some of it up as he fed it to me. "You have some frozen yogurt on the side of your face love." Kuraprika notified me.

"Huh where I can't see." I told him

"It's on the side of your lip... here I got it." Kuraprika said as he licked his thumb and wiped it off my face and licked his thumb again after. "Try mine Pika." I said as I gave him a bite. "What do you think?"

"It's good, but mine was much better."

"Are you insulting my taste buds as a gourmet hunter?" I questioned him jokingly.

"We'll kind of... actually yes I am." He teased back. I gave him a tiny pop on the head and ran away as fast as I could, he was trailing after me fast there was no way he wasn't going to catch me. "Got you (y/n)." He said in a breathy tone as he pulled me in his arms entrapping me completely."

"Help! This man is trying to kidnap me!" I yelled out trying to get him to let go of me.

"Shhhhh... (y/n) stop." He said nervously.

"Help! Hahaha... Help! He's got me trapped good! Hahaha." I yelled between laughs as I tried to break out his strong hold.

"(y/n) stop before I fight you." He said jokingly. I've always wanted to fight Kuraprika for the longest time but he didn't want to fight me because he didn't want to accidentally hurt me. But I'm a hunter as well and as a gourmet hunter I know many styles of martial arts and I could hold my own.

"Okay let's fight Pika!" I said eagerly.

"(y/n) we have an event to attend to in less than twenty minutes what we need to do is head there now." Kuraprika reminded me.

"Yeah your right but one day I will fight you." I warned him

He let out a tiny sigh, "One day."
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note
Thank you for reading beautiful readers!👾
Now for the song recommendation.