☁️Chapter 3: Library Dates☁️

Location: York New Public Library
Time: 1:35pm
Day: Saturday
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
I was scanning up and down the aisles of the library looking for books that caught my attention, Kuraprika was behind me searching for some to.

"What about this book (y/n)." Kuraprika said as he showed me this book he found. It was a book about tea recipes and sweets to go with them.

"Looks interesting thanks Kuraprika." I said as I took the book from his hands. We continued to search looking for a book both of us will enjoy and read together. We even looked into the Non Fiction informative genre though I really don't like it but I gave it a chance closely scanning almost each and every book. Until I came across this one article about the history of the "Kurta Klan." I was intrigued by it and started to read it, then I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Can I see what your reading?" Kuraprika asked. I turned around to face him showing him the book. His eyes widened as he started to grip the book hard then that same hateful aura he had in the car came back and he stood their completely paralyzed in rage. Does he have some type of emotional attachment to this book? I wonder if he is connected to this Kurta Klan I have to check this book out to find out more but first I need to calm down Kuraprika. So without thinking I cupped his face gently and turned it my way so he was directly facing me. I gave him a deep sensual stare in his eyes as I look deeply look into him. I felt his aura beginning to slowly calm down. Then I removed my hand from his face and wrapped my arms around his shoulders pulling him to a tight embrace. I felt his hands slowly wrap around my waist pulling me against him as he hugged me back leaning his chin on my shoulder, my body started to tingle as i could feel his hot breaths tingle on my neck and shoulder. As both of out heart rates increase racing to see who will hit their peak the fastest. After a while i slowly pulled back and let go looking Kuraprika in the eyes as I  start to blush a little. "I huh I'm sorry-"

"Thank you." Kuraprika interrupted as he took me by my hand and took the lead this time as we continued to walk the library still looking for more books.

"How about this book right here." I asked Kuraprika as I showed him the book.

"Sure it looks good, let's check it out." Kuraprika replied. It was a RomCom book and it looked pretty interesting enough. After we checked out the book we found a comforting spot in the library secluded from everybody else as we sat in this big bean bag chair. We were sitting mildly close to each other as the side of my body laid on his and my arm intertwined with his while we read the book aloud to each other.

"What do you think of the book so far (y/n)?" Kuraprika asked as he interrupted the reading.

"Well in all honesty it's pretty cheesy."

"Do you want me to still continue reading?"

"Yes please." I replied back.

Kuraprika let out a silent cough and continued, "okay so where were we, ah here we are. 'Ophelia longed for Jessie's touch as she waited for him to come back home. She missed her lover dearly craving his soft touch and devilishly sweet kisses." Kuraprika read aloud.

My body heat started to intensify as I listen to Kuraprika read the book aloud to me, I love how he reads letting each words hum at the entrance of his mouth and flow out with a calming tone that is soothing to my ear. He continued to read aloud. "As soon as Ophelia was reunited with Jessie she went in for a kiss softly planting her plush lips onto his as she cuffed his rose tinted face. His hands embraced her as he rubbed up and down her back as he had longed for this moment with her to."

My body temperature had reached its intensifying heat as I noticed that my head was laying against Kuraprikas shoulder as I clung both of my hands onto his arm and shoulder. "Huh, your hands are so warm (y/n)." Kuraprika chuckled as he felt the intensifying heat of my hands scorch him soothingly.

"Haha I know." I chuckled back. "Anyways what time is it?" I asked him.

"Oh wow! It's five o'clock pm already. Would you like me to take you back home now?"

"Yes please." I said as Kuraprika got up and lended his hand out to me to help me get up to as we went back the the limo.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note:
Hello beautiful reader thanks for reading... I can't wait to make this story a little more spicy as we get further into it. Check out my song recommendation below.