💧Christmas Special part 4🍋 (smut)

Location: (y/n) apartment
Day: Tuesday
••~••~••~•~•~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••As Kurapika carried me in his arms to the living room I saw the familiar Leorio but I was shocked to see two little boys sitting on my living room couch. One had exuberant spiky green hair and all green outfit, and the other had silver hair and cat like facial features.

"Hi, I'm Gon!" The boy who loves green announced.

"And I'm Killua." The silver haired boy introduced.

"They are my friends as well, we all met at the hunter exam." Kurapika explained

"That's amazing! And they look so young I'm impressed to see such youthful hunters. It reminds me of my mentor and idol Menchi who was little when she took the hunters exam and rose to be a top gourmet hunter." I said.

"I know her, she was one of the examiners at the exam!" Gon exclaimed

"That's right I forgot she was selected to do the job, I haven't spoken to her nor seen her in a while. How was she like?" I questioned.

"The crazy woman tried to fail all of us." Killua snapped.

"Haha, that sounds like her. She is very passionate about food and so am I as gourmet hunters are rarely taken seriously."

"Can we open gifts now." Leorio interrupted.

"Of course! I wish I knew you two earlier because I would have gotten you kids something. Because any friend of Kurapikas is a friend to me too."

"That's okay Killua and I are going to my aunt Mito's who has plenty of gifts for us." Gon chirped.

"Well, at the least I'm going to make you guys a delicious breakfast."

I opened up Kurapikas gifts for me which was a new mixer, a book, and a chain necklace like the ones on his fingers. "Thank you Pika! I love it."

Kurapika smiled, "You're welcome."

"Yeah yeah those are thoughtful gifts but what I got you is much more practical and valuable." Leorio boasted.

"Hehe, well I must be in for a treat then." I opened the neatly wrapped box with a red bow tie on it as I pulled out a big wad of jenny. I gasped as my eyes widened out of shock, this was a lot of cash.

"See she loves it! Just look at her face!" Leorio exclaimed.

"Idiot! How did you get your hands on that much Jen?" Killua questioned.

"Wow, thank you Leorio! I almost feel guilty taking this... almost. Now open my gift for you." I said as I passed him a wrapped box.

Leorio opened it hastily pulling out a pair of specs and a Rolex watch. "Thank you (y/n), you have good taste."

Kurapika started to open my gifts for him which was some books and his favorite colognes, "Thank you (y/n), I love it." Kurapika said as he pecked my cheek.

After we finished opening up gifts Kurapika and I made breakfast while Leorio, Gon, and Killua told me many interesting stories about Kurapika. It was nice to know he had other people he could count on besides me. After we finished everybody left to do their own thing as Kurapika and I finally had alone time, we sat on my bed as I leaned my back to his chest. I had grabbed one of his books to read it to him but I couldn't concentrate as his chin rested on my shoulder while his hot breath hit my neck. I felt his hands roam as I felt one of them lightly grip my neck and the other make it's way to the hem of my shorts. He started to slide his fingers into my black cotton panties as he began rubbing on my clit. I hummed in response and put my hand on top of his and dipped my head back on his shoulder. He then slipped a finger inside as squishing noises were heard from the wetness of my heat.

"(y/n), continue reading for me." Kurapika softly demanded.

I whimpered a little before I replied, "I-I... don't remember... t-the huh chapter."

Kurapikas grip on my neck tightened a little as I felt the cold metal on his chains press against my throat, "Chapter five page ten... take your time."

I picked the book back up and started to read as i stammered through words, and as I started to get a hang of it Kurapika moved his hand from my throat to rub my clit. At that point I couldn't focus on reading and my high was inevitably approaching as my legs shook. I felt Kurapikas lips kiss my neck as he whispered, "Release."

And just like that my body let itself go as juices seeped out and stained the sheets, as Kurapika retracted his hands from my lower region and began rubbing my thighs whispering sweet nothingness.
"You're so beautiful. Oh and I don't think I wished you a merry Christmas. Merry Christmas love."

"Merry Christmas Pika." That reminded me of my one last gift for him which stood on the nightstand beautifully wrapped. As I got up from Kurapikas arms I accidentally touched the wet spot that was stained from the act.

"I should have put a towel down beforehand." Kurapika remarked.

"Haha, I'm going to take a shower I will be right back... stay here." I told Kurapika as I gave him a kiss on the lips.

(I never intended to have a smut in this chapter but because of how late I'm putting it out I owe it to you guys.)

As I was showering I thought about the gift I was about to give Kurapika, the hardship I went to obtain it will be worth it when I see his reaction. When I finished showering and getting dressed I walked into my room to see Kurapika half asleep with a book in his hands. I giggled to myself as I climbed into the bed where Kuraprika slept and shook him awake. "Rise and shine sleepy head." I teased as he laid back up he let out a soft grunt. His hair was all messy as he looked at me with lazy tired eyes. "I have another present for you sunshine." I said as I picked up the heavy gift from the nightstand. I let out a deep breath as he started to unwrap it and revealed it to be a glass jar with a pair of scarlet eyes in them.

"(y/n)." Kurapika said sternly. "Why?.... How?" He tightened his chained hand into a fist and put his head down and when is came back up his eyes now a beautiful scarlet red.

"I... uh was on a mission to go hunt for this rare plant for a dish I was going to make so I had to travel to many places to find it. I stumbled into this one city that had a bad and I overheard to strange men in the back selling a pair of scarlet eyes. I couldn't just let them take it! So I fought them for it and won."

"You promised not to interfere with my work." Kurapika scolded.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't let them leave with something so precious, something that means a lot to you. If you can't understand why I did what I did then do you honestly love me?" I questioned. Kurapika has to understand that what I did was out of love and when you love someone you can't help but do anything for them. He looked at me his red fiery eyes burn through my eyes with a defensive scowl on his face. He then unclenched his hands from the fist he formed earlier and raised it to my face in a way that it looked like he was about to slap me. As he raised it in the air he paused and clenched his hand again and let out a defeated sigh and unclenched his hand and brought it to my cheek gently. I looked at him with tears brimming my eyes as he brought me into a tight hug, I of course hugged him back as I rubbed my hand up and down his back.

"I understand... I love you (y/n)." Kurapika said as he breathed into my neck and laid soft kisses.

"I love you to." I replied back.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~•
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Merry Christmas!.... though it's late🫀👀
Also we hit 2k reads! Thank you so much for the likes and comments this deserves a 2k special so comment ideas and suggestions please.🥰
Now for the song recommendation.