☁️Chapter 14: Special Occasions☁️

Location: Mall
Time: 1:00pm
Day: Friday
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
I was invited to a business award show as my moms Café (Café Noona) was nominated for best business of the year and one of my desert pieces was put up for best desert of the year. My mom never liked award shows so whenever she was invited she never came but this one is going to be big so she asked me to accept it for her, because of all my hard work and dedication I have put into the business. I had to go look for a dress last minute as it starts at 8:00pm and unfortunately ends at 12:00am. No wonder why my mother never attended these events. The theme was very basic it was prince/princess ball themed. Kuraprika was able to come to the mall with me as his boss Neon was at the mall shopping as well. "Okay so how does this one look Pika?" I asked him as I had on this fluffy white gown with pink, cream, and purple flowers at the end of it."

"It looks lovely on you (y/n) and it snugs around your waist effortlessly." He said honestly.

"Thank you! Let me do a twirl for you." I said as I did a 360.

"So is that the dress your going for?" Kuraprika asked.

"No I want to look at my other options first before I make a final decision. On to the next dress." I said as I walked back into the dressing room. The next dress I was about to put on was very pretty, the top part of the dress was silver with a deep v neck and the bottom was an elegant purple skirt that flowed nicely. I tried to slip the dress on but it was a little too tight and I couldn't get it over my head. "Kuraprika!" I yelled out to him in distress.

"Yes (y/n) what's wrong!" He replied back to my call. He knocked on the dressing door "Is it okay if I come in?"

"Yes I need your help with this dress." He walked into the room to see me struggling to get the rest of it over my head. "Here I got it love." Was all he said as he gently and slowly pulled the dress down all the way and zipped up the back. He put his hands around my waist and hugged me from behind and laid his chin on my shoulder. We were both staring at the mirror in front of us looking at the dress, "It looks great on you." Kuraprika complimented me.

"Yeah I guess but it's a little too tight around my waist and around well everywhere else as well. I guess I've gained some weight." I tried to say non-chalantly as tears dwelled in my eyes.

"What's wrong (y/n)? You look gorgeous in this dress, it doesn't matter if you gained weight you'll still always be all types of beautiful to me." Kuraprika reassured me as he gave me a kiss on my shoulder.

"Thank you love, now let's try on the next dress, I think you'll like this one." I said as Kuraprika unzipped my dress and helped take it off me. The next dress was a scarlet colored sparkly mermaid shaped dress with a deep v neck and a slit at the thigh part of it. The sleeves were also long which gave me more comfort, I posed in the mirror as I analyze everything I liked about it. "Your right this is my favorite one, but which dress will you go with?" Kuraprika questioned.

"Definitely this one I like everything about it from the way it fits comfortably but still hugs around my body to insinuate my curves. Plus, I can pair it with my black thigh high boots."

"Well it's looks great on you love and I especially love the color scarlet on you." He said as he still hugged me from behind as one of his hands hugs my waist and the other glides up and down my thigh soothingly. My heart melted at his compliment as it almost made me cry, I turned around and gave him a tight hug and a loving kiss on his lips. "You're so sweet Pika I love you."

"I love you to."

After we bought the dress and left the store Kuraprika had to go back to his job which of course I didn't want him to go but he had to. "I will see you tonight dear, I will be at your apartment at seven to pick you up." He said as he grabbed my face and gave me one last kiss before running off back to Neon. A part of me secretly despised this girl Neon, I never knew her or anything but sometimes I just can't help but feel that way towards her as she always gets to be around my man. Sometimes I feel guilty when I do feel those feelings about her though.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
When I made it back to my apartment I had to make a bunch of phone calls to make sure everything is prepared for the event. Early this morning at work we had to prepare dozens of strawberry butter cream cinnamon rolls for the event tonight as this might be the award winning desert. I took a mini nap real quick before I got ready to go as I still had four hours left. I was excited to put the dress back on, I really loved everything about it I was doing my hair and makeup as I waited for Kuraprika to arrive. Once I was done with that I had to prepare a speech so that if we did win I wouldn't look ditzy on stage. "I'm here love." Kuraprika said as he walked through the door. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah almost just need to get a few things done." I replied back to his question. He looked very handsome in his suit very serious to, but his hair needed a little work. "Come here hun sit down let me fix your hair." He did as I said and sat down as I put some product in his hair and gently massaged it in as I gently brushed all his loose hairs. "Now Pika, you look sexy" I said as I kissed his forehead.

"(y/n), close your eyes." He said as he got up from the chair. I did as he said waiting in anticipation for what he was about to do, then I felt a cold object lay against my chest as Kuraprika stood behind me... he was probably putting a necklace on me. "Open your eyes now love." Pika said. I opened them as I looked at myself in the mirror as a beautiful chained necklace with a cross that dangled from it laid on my chest. But what really caught my eye was the ruby red diamond that sparkled on the middle of the cross. "Do you like it?" Kuraprika asked.

"I love it thank you it's beautiful very beautiful." I said appreciative.

"Now let's go attend the award show dear." Kuraprika said with a smile.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note
Happy thanksgiving! Thank you for reading beautiful person.👾
Instagram: @captainsoupie
Now for the song recommendation.