🍋Chapter 20: V-Day🍋

Location: Café Noona
Time: 1:00pm
Day: Saturday
WARNING: NSFW
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
Love was the subject of the day as February fourteenth was the day to celebrate your love for the people you care about the most, and at Café Noona we were preparing for our annual couples night as me and my coworker and friend Jenny were preparing the treats for the occasion. "Awww, look how adorable these heart shaped strawberry shortcakes are." Jenny adored.

"They look perfect Jen."

"Thank you (y/n)! ........ soooo what do you plan on doing for Valentine's Day tonight?"

"That reminded me can you please do me a favor... I planned a special night for me and Kuraprika so I can only stay and help out at the Café for a little bit until I have to leave." I explained.

"Of course! I know how hard you work friend... I will lock up the Café for you when the party ends."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Jen!" I amused and hugged her with glee.

"You're welcome but let's get back to baking we still have to finish making the mochi." Jenny reminded me.

"Already on it sister." I said as I got back to work.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time Skip
It was five o'clock at Café Noona and as limos pulled up and all types of couples showed up in their flashiest attire waiting to be seated in our special grand ballroom. It was decorated beautifully with sturdy round tables on one half of the floor and the other half clear and set aside for dancing purposes. The smell of fresh roses intoxicated the air showing off sophistication with the huge chandelier that hung impressively on the ceiling. Only a certain  amount of people could come in as you had to make reservations prior to attend as people from all around love to experience the magic that we offer. I was waiting for Kuraprika in my office as I had put the outfit on that he bought me which was a black box pleated skirt with a red velvet long sleeve top. There was a knock at the door, "Come in!" I yelled out.

"Hello love, happy Valentine's Day." Kuraprika said as he walked in holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers, which were lilacs and a basket of goodies. "Happy Valentine's Day Pika." I said as I extended my arms out for a hug. He embraced me and gave me kisses on my lips, "Look in the basket (y/n)."

I was rummaging through it to see what he got me, the basket consisted of: a sweater he knitted me, a porcelain tea set, some books, bath bombs, some silk night dresses, and my favorite chocolates. "I love it Pika thank you, now let me give you your gifts. I handed him a basket containing his favorite cologne, some new suits for his job, a kitty plushie, and a framed picture of us at the beach. "Thank you (y/n) I love everything in it.

"Oh I have one more special gift but you have to wait until we head back to my place to receive it... for now let's head to the ballroom for a dance."

"It will be my pleasure." He said as he extended his arm for me to grab ahold of to head to the ballroom. This type of party really wasn't our scene, we preferred more intimate spaces to be alone in but one dance couldn't hurt. I wrapped  my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face into his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me in his tender arms as we swayed to the music. I lost control of reality as I was hypnotized in the surreal moment and after a while of swaying I was getting bored and tired. I kept rubbing Kuraprika's head gently and gave him discreet tiny kisses on his neck... it was always hard for him to give and accept affection from me in public, "Do you want to go now?" He asked tiredly.

"Yes please." Was all I said as we hurried out the building to head back to my apartment.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time Skip
Once we got inside I had previously set up the living room in advanced for Kuraprika's arrival as I decorated the space with a blanket that he had knitted for me with surrounding pillows and movies for us to enjoy. Kuraprika sat down on the blanket and waited for me to join, "I'll be right back Kuraprika." I said as I went to my room. I moisturized my skin with Kuraprika's favorite lotion of mine and put on my frisky red lingerie as I spritzed on the matching perfume. I then covered myself with a black robe and took some chocolate covered strawberries out the fridge that I made beforehand for this night. I set it down on the blanket where Kuraprika waited patiently, "This looks delicious (y/n) I can't wait to eat it." He remarked. I just smiled and began to untie my robe and expose myself as I let it fall to the ground slowly, "You like it Pika?" I asked seductively.

He was flustered as his face was tomato flushed and his heartbeat quickened, he was speechless. I sat down on his lap and fed him a strawberry as he took a bite, then I began to kiss his neck, "Touch me Kuraprika." I said as he reluctantly put his hands on my waist and caressed my body lovingly as he sucked his teeth in. He started to feel more comfortable and less nervous as he let his hands roam on my most private areas as they lingered on my breasts and on my bottom. "Another strawberry love?" I asked him.

"Yes, (y/n)."

I grabbed one of the chocolate covered strawberries and took a small bite out of it then fed it to Kuraprika. I went to grab another one and as I took a bite, a piece of chocolate fell in between my breasts, "Ooops my mistake could you get that for me Pika?"

He knew what I was getting at as he leaned his face into my chest and licked up the chocolate as he glided his tongue between my boobs seductively as his warm tongue touches my bare skin sending tingles to my entire body. This prompted him to kiss all over my chest leaving his love marks, I wondered how long he will continue to venture and explore my body until he stops himself from going all in, "How far are you willing to go Pika?"

"Not that far." He replied back breathlessly as he kissed all over my body.

"What's stopping you?"

"I care about you."

"You care about me?"

Kuraprika paused and stared into my eyes as if he were reading into my depths, he gently and slowly pushed my body down to lay me back on the plush pillow as began rubbing my thighs and laid tiny kisses on them and in return tickled a bit. My heart fluttered and my body began to heat itself up, Kuraprika snaked himself all the way on top of me as he stared down at my face once again, "(y/n), because I love you to that's why." Kuraprika confessed.

"I love you to Pika, I do." I admitted proudly.

"I know, just lay back back and indulge in the moment." Kuraprika said as he laid down beside me. He took one of the blankets and covered us up with it as I laid my thigh on his side while he closed the space between our bodies. He cuffed my face and kissed me slowly and gently as each motion sent chills down my spine, as our lips connected with warmth and serenity.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Authors Note
This story will be continued thank you for reading!👾
Instagram & TikTok: captainsoupie
Now for the song recommendation.🕺