☁️Chapter 7: Fish Hunt🍋

Location: (y/n) apartment
Time: 8:00 am
Day: Sunday
WARNING: slight NSFW
~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
I woke up laying facedown on my couch cuddled in blankets as I smell the distinct smell of my favorite raspberry tea.

"Good morning (y/n)." Kuraprika said as he rubbed my back and placed the cup of tea on the mini table beside the couch. I was surprised he was still here I honestly thought he would sneak out to go back to work and I would have to wake up dumbfounded and alone.

"Good morning love." I said as I got up and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed the hot cup of tea and took a sip, "I thought you had work today?" I asked him.

"I took the day off to spend some time with you, so what would you like to do today?"

I was sipping my tea thinking about what we should do, but then I thought of the perfect activity, "How about you join me on one of my gourmet hunting quests."

"Yes I would like to see how you work." Kuraprika said.

"Okay just let me get ready I will be right back Pika." I said as I took the last sip of my tea and went to my room. I showered and got dressed in my usual hunting attire which was a red and light pink dress with my matching cloak paired with my brown boots, along  with my favorite cleavers.

"Okay Pika so what we're going to hunt for is this massive fish called the master of the swamp. I have been preparing for this catch for a long time. It's about the size of a whale and is extremely difficult to catch but I'm up for the challenge. The question is are your though?"

"Absolutely! Let's go!" Kuraprika replied enthusiastically.

We boarded an air ship to whale Island to catch the big fish, I was planning on trying to catch it next month but with Kuraprikas help I feel more prepared and confident.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Time Skip 2 hours
Once we made it to Whale Island we immediately went to the lake where the giant fish awaits us. "Okay so the plan is for you to catch the fish with the rod and hold onto it while I jump on top of it and knock it out with a rock." I explained to Kuraprika.

"Okay I got it." He said as he put the rod in the lake and waited for this fish to catch the bate and once it did Kuraprika was holding on to it for dear life. "Okay (y/n)! It's all up to you now... you got this!." Kuraprika yelled. I jumped up on top of the fish trying to steady myself on its back while it wiggles and squirms to get free. It was huge and it actually was almost as big as a whale. It was many different shades of blue with sharp teeth and spikey legs underneath it. I was almost steady and was ready to knock it out until I was flipped over and fell and hit my head on a rock.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" Kuraprika yelled out looking for me as I continue to sink and he continues to seek me.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
Time Skip 20 Minutes
I felt someone's soft lips touch mine as they breathed oxygen into my mouth and pumped into my chest, I was half conscious and had an excruciating headache. "Come on! Wake up (y/n)." A voice kept yelling at me as they continue to pump my chest and breath into my mouth. Until I jolted back up as my eyes popped open and a bit of water spit out of my mouth. "(y/n)!" The person yelled again as they hugged me tight... it was Kuraprika. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked me worriedly.

"No I'm fine Kuraprika." I said reassuringly. I was secretly frustrated and all the more determined to capture that fish, my dress was soaked and it weighed me down so I began to undress myself leaving my body exposed with just my solid black bra and matching panties on.

"Uh.. wha-what are you doing!." Kuraprika said as he blushed and turned away and tried to cover me up without looking at my body.

"I'm going to catch that fish Pika! Let's go!" I said as I grabbed his arm and ran back to the lake. "Okay we're going to stick to the same plan from last time but this time I'll be ready."

"Okay I believe in you we got this." Kuraprika said assuringly as he released the rod to catch the fish. Once he did I jumped on the back of the fish and hit it with the rock with all my might and strength... or so I thought but that only seemed to anger it as it forcefully pulled Kuraprika into the lake as it swam down the waterfall at an immense pase . I felt myself falling down the water fall as the only sound I could hear was my ear shattering scream as my body smacked against the water....ouch. I found Kuraprika drifting along the water unconscious, I swam as fast as I could to him as I struggled to carry him back on land onto the grassy field.

"Kuraprika! Kuraprika!" I said as I tried to get him to awake, I tried to perform CPR but my body felt so weak and I passed out right on top of him as my head fell to the side of his and my body was straddled against his.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
Time Skip 5 Minutes
I woke up to cold hands and arms wrapped around me as my head lays on someone's chest, I looked up to see Kuraprika who was holding me in his arms as he was laying against a tree trying to warm me up as I noticed he took his top shirt off and put it on me as he was only wearing his undershirt. I started to feel warmer as I came back into reality and wrapped my arms around his body to gather us more warmth. "Are you alright?" Kuraprika said as he hugged me tighter.

"I'm okay... but are you?" I replied back to him.

"I'm fine, (y/n)." He said to me as he planted a sweet kiss on my head.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note
Thank you for reading I hope you have enjoyed it so far and it will be continued. Now for the song recommendation.