☁️Chapter 4: Countertop sessions🍋

Location: (y/n) apartment
Time: 5:30pm
Day: Saturday
Warning: NSFW
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
The limo pulled up to my apartment building as it made a complete stop. "Thank you for coming to the library with me." Kuraprika said.

"No thank you I had fun... would definitely love to do this again."

"Me to." Kuraprika said as he smiled.

I turned around to open the door of the limo but then I stopped and let out a deep breath. "Kuraprika would you like to come inside?" I asked him nervously.

"Sure that would be nice." Kuraprika said as he got out the limo with me to head to my apartment. Once we got inside he sat on my living room couch comfortably as I dropped my stuff off in my room and came back to the living room to sit with him.

"Nice apartment, how long have you had it for?" Kuraprika asked.

"About four months, it's fairly new. Would you like some tea and cookies?" I asked him.

"Yes thank you (y/n)." We walked to the kitchen and I rolled the pre homemade cookie dough I saved into round balls and put them in the oven for eleven minutes. I then got up on the counter and sat there waiting for the timer to end. "How long do you plan on working for your boss?" I asked Kuraprika.

"I don't know until I don't want to." Kuraprika said secretively.

"Your holding back some information, there's more to it but I'll let you hold on to your secrets as I have mine myself." I said seductively.

"Is that so?" Kuraprika said to me as he slowly walked towards me as I still sat on top of the counter.

"Yep!" I said as I pat the top of his head playfully. We looked into each others eyes as a bit of lust seeped out of his aura... I bet he can feel mine to. I laid my hands on his shoulders as he inches closer to me rubbing his hands on my thighs as he made his way up to my waist. I scooted my body closer as his body was in between my legs.

"Kiss me Kuraprika." I said abruptly knowing exactly what I want.

"Alright (y/n)." Kuraprika said as he held onto my waist and leaned his lips into mine gently pecking them, he trailed his hands up my back and caressed my sensitive spine as I kissed him back willingly and passionately. He started to kiss me harder as things started to progress as he slipped his tongue into my mouth as I did the same allowing him to engulf me with his soft touches and hungry kisses. He slowly stopped the kiss as he pulled back, a string of saliva that was connected to each of our mouths falls slowly as he looks into my eyes softly. He cuffed my check with one and and held onto my waist with the other as he began to plant tiny kisses on my neck. Sucking slowly and softly leaving tiny love marks on my neck as I wrap my legs around him from the heat building up in my lower region. It was starting to get hot as I let out tiny gasps and moans from the build up of pleasure from Kuraprika which turned him on, I was gripping on the back of his neck with the palm of my hand as pleasure overwhelmed me. Then the timer went off signaling that the cookies are ready as Kuraprika stopped, planting one last love Mark on my neck as he softly kissed it as his warm lips parted from my neck. I didn't want him to stop I was craving more but He had to. I unwrapped my legs from his waist as Kuraprika helped me get down from the counter as I took the cookies out the oven. Then we sat down on my couch and ate cookies and drank tea and conversed with one another as if nothing happened as if we didn't just have a full steamy make out session that could have lead to other things if the timer hadn't stopped us. "I have to get going now it's getting late and my boss needs me." Kuraprika said.

"Okay see you whenever or Wednesday I guess?" I questioned hoping he would still keep in contact with me.

"I will call you and yes you will see me on Wednesday at Noona Cafe, Bye (y/n)." Kuraprika said as he left my apartment. Now it's time for me to read the boook about the Kurta Klan and read his tea leaves so I can figure out his secret.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note:
I added a little spice to this chapter and there will be more spice coming soon as (y/n) and Kuraprikas relationship takes massive changes. Also I've been thinking about making separate Hisoka and Illumi stories as well but I've been trying to come up with a story and a plot, or maybe I will just make mini scenarios with them not a full story like this one. Anyways thank you beautiful reader. Now for the song recommendation.