Marshall

Maya walked right out. She didn't even care about if Bettina was going to wake up. I watched in disbelief as she walked out of the room. How could she? How could she just walk away like that. I heard a small moan and quickly turned around.

Bettinas eyes fluttered open. "Bettina!" I cried and ran to her side. "D.... Daddy...." she whispered, reaching her hand out to touch my face. "Oh god sweetheart I'm so sorry..." I whispered and took her smaller hand in mine. She gave me a sweet, small smile and shook her head.

"It wasn't your fault... Its icy out there father." she said. Her voice was getting stronger as she spoke. "I should have been more careful... I was going way to--"

"Daddy stop it!" Bettina cried, tears were now rolling down her cheeks. I cleared my throat knowing she would cry more if she saw me cry. "I'm sorry darling." I hummed.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

I kept whispering the same sentence, in hopes Bettina could fall asleep. I didn't want her in pain as I took her home. While she was sleeping, doctors came in and told me she had to stay overnight and I should go back home. Dammit...

I did what the doctors told me, I didn't want to start another fight. I kissed Bettina a goodbye and quickly left.

Suizie dropped off another car which stayed in the back of my garage. It was a white Camaro... in other words another expensive car to crash. I drove to a nearby gas station and called one of my great friends, Alfred. (Hetalia moment oops) We've known each other since middle school. I could always come to him if I had a problem. It was strange how he knew answers to most of my problems.

The phone beeped a couple times and finally, his rich and loving voice appeared in the speaker.

"Marshall!" he yelled, instantly making me smile. "Hey Al... You have a moment?" I asked. He knew there was something wrong and his voice instantly changed to serious. "What happened, are you okay? You sound nervous and shaky." I took a deep breath and explained everything that happened from visiting Maya to Leaving the hospital.

"Where are you?" He asked. How does he know i need someone? Ugh. "The Safeway gas station right next to the hospital.." I breathed into my cell. I heard a rustling sound from the opposite receiver. "I'm on my way!" he yelled, making me smile again. "Okay be careful Al..." I warned and hung up.

~time skip to 30 minutes~

I watched as Al came up into the parking lot and park next to me. I hurriedly jumped out of the car and hugged him. He was about 5 inches above me. His arms quickly went around my back. I really needed a hug right now, from someone who cares. Al is all I need right now.

We both stayed like that for awhile and he finally pulled back. "You want to go inside? Its really cold out here.." he asked, looking at me in the eyes. I nodded, realizing how cold it was. He led me inside his car and turned the heat on. "We can go inside... I don't want you to waste gas." I whispered.

He smiled and shook his head. "I don't want people inside listening to us."

We spent almost four hours talking and occasionally Al came in to hug me. It felt great to be with him again.