𝑡𝑒𝑛

⋆◦★◦⋆

⋆◦★◦⋆

it was the new year and lydia now lived with mark and had some stuff at meredith's house. alex wanted her to keep some things with him at meredith's, so that's exactly what she did. she liked that she could stay at meredith's sometimes because it was just fun, and good for emily.

lydia was laying in bed with mark, the two smiling at each other when mark started talking.

"i need something from you." he stated.

lydia nodded her head and rolled over to kiss him deeply.

"well... that, too." he said. "i need you to give sloan an ultrasound. it's been almost three weeks."

"can't someone from o.b. do it?" lydia asked him, kissing him again.

"well, yeah, but, she likes you." mark said, lydia rolling on top of him, engaging in a sensual make out session. "all the sloan's do."

the two were kissing, lydia on top of mark, when they heard a voice.

"hey, do we have any more--" sloan said, walking into her dad's room. "oh! ew!" she yelled, seeing her dad making out with his girlfriend.

"sloan!" mark yelled.

lydia got off of him and laid back down, putting the pillow over her face. she took a deep breath and got up to put her robe on. she picked up emily from her bassinet and walked into the kitchen in time to hear mark apologize to sloan.

"she's the one who didn't knock before she came in." lydia said.

"i'll get some cereal this afternoon. how about some juice?" mark asked, giving sloan some juice before talking directly to her. "uh, lydia's gonna give you an ultrasound today. why don't you pick up some breakfast at the hospital?"

"it's gonna be more." sloan told her dad, the latter handing her some money.

"you need some for lunch, too?" he asked.

"yeah, yeah." she said, while mark handed her some more twenty's. lydia looked at her, wide eyed.

"i'm gonna shower." lydia stated, handing emily over to mark.

"oh, can you hold on a minute? i'm probably gonna have to hurl this." sloan asked her.

"it's fine. i'll just go to my sister's apartment then." lydia told her with a smile.

lydia walked across the hall with her towel and opened the door to arizona's apartment and saw cristina sitting, eating cereal and reading the paper.

"sloan sloan monopolizing your bathroom again?" she asked, pausing from her cereal.

"yeah, your's?" lydia asked.

"owen's in mine." cristina answered.

lydia walked to the other bathroom and opened the door to see her sister and callie making out in the shower.