Chapter 9

[[LET THE MUSIC PLAY WHILE READING!-Author]]

      Both teenagers have been holding the hug for the last five minutes, one clinging just as much as the other. 

"𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒? 𝐼𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒷𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌?" Heather Duke mocked, jealously stepping up the house stairs to check it out. 

She doesn't want to listen to her ex-best-friend, but she's not wrong. So in the gentlest way possible, she allowed her hands to rest, letting her fingers trail on his arms, giving him chills in the process. All this time she hasn't forgotten how to leave a guy speechless.                              Knowing the careful art of subtle subtlety, she leans her head to the left with a witty smirk and speaks in a soft tone, "Thanks for that..." 

JD  blurted with a pink blush on his cheeks, "My pleasure darling~" 

Heather proceeded upstairs trying to ignore both Heathers belting out their emotions as she walks. JD on the other hand simply dwaled about the house, with his shoelaces untied, and his flannel over-shirt leaning off one shoulder. He went back to cleaning dishes, his mind wandering in the process. 

Heather plopped herself onto the bed, only she wasn't a blushing mess, she just smiled as her eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

Who could've known a psycho could have feelings?