Chapter 10

"𝓦𝓸𝔀. 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓑𝓮𝓐𝓾𝓣𝓲𝓕𝓾𝓛. 𝓐𝓱 𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂. 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓹𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽." The ghost paces around ridiculing Heather Chandler in the most "meh" way possible.

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥." The other Heather tries to defend her ex-leader.

Heather Duke sighs- "𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻,-" -Sarcastically. "You should at least consider-"

"Heather, Shut. The. Hell. Up."

"𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓾𝓼. 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽." And with a click of Heather's tongue, both ghosts vaporized out of the room.

"What the f*ck are you doing, Heather. You put yourself in a hell of a tight spot." Her thoughts reprimanded her.

"Heather," A voice asks. Wait, this voice isn't in her head. She pulls the oversized white bed covers over her shoulders and turns to see JD in mario brothers pajamas. "My feet go past the footboard... Can I sleep on the right?" He mutters, and drags his toes in the tan carpet.
"Apart from what happened earlier-" Heather thinks; "JD hasn't done anything suspicious yet..."
Heather scoots over to the left a bit more and pats the other side of the bed. The boy smiles and walks to the right side of the bed.
A few awkward moments of silence goes by.
"Kurt and Ram were a**holes, I'm glad you got rid of them."
"I'm glad you think so. They only things they contributed to the school were-"
"Date rape and aids jokes" both kids sighed.
Heather rolled her eyes and smirked.
"You did the freshmen a service."
"Hell yeah,"
[hey guys, I'm super sorry about this crappy chapter, I've been taking a break on this story, and I apologize for not letting you know sooner.]]