~•~Chapter 30~•~

Can you believe it's already chapter 30?? When I started this book, I thought it would only be around 15 chapters- I guess I was wrong, anyways, enjoy the chapter.

"What are you going to make him?" James asked, as he brought Lily the food he just cooked. (James and the others take turns taking care of Lily while she's pregnant, even though she didn't need it, they just want to help)
"Why don't you and Sev name him?" Lily replied, taking a bite, "I mean, you will have custody over him most of the time..." (Hi me again, yeah Lily will only have Harry for one week to around 2 weekends of the month, but that was her choice.)
  James thought about the name. He remember what Lucius had told him back at Hogwarts.
---
"...He wants to name his first son Harry."
---
"What about Harry?" James asked.
"Harry Potter." Lily muttered to herself, "that sounds good, then how about Paul for the middle name?"
"That doesn't sound right, How about Julian." James replied.
"No." She sighed, "Man we're bad at naming things.."
"What if we don't give him a middle name yet?" James replied, "I mean, it's the best we have.."
"Yeah you're probably right..."
---
3 months later, everyone was rushed to Lilies house. It was July 31'st, and Harry was on the way.
"Lily, Darling, you need to breath." Remus whispered, as he held her hand.
"Of course she's going to breath!" Sirius argued, "We don't need her or the baby to die!" (Sorry me again, I probably annoy yall... But yeah, I feel like Sirius would say something like that, Idk I've always thought that he would be the one to not understand anything about pregnancy-)
"Not like that Sirius." Remus replied, before hearing the door open.
"Alright we're here." James said, rushing over to Lily, "Lily, it'll be okay... Remus, get the blanket ready, Severus get ready to wash the baby."
Both of them nodded, doing as they were told, while Sirius stood there, confused, "What should I do?"
"Hm,  why don't you get backup pillows for Lily, something tells me she'll be tired after this.."
Sirius grunted, turning to walk up to a cupboard grabbing a few extra pillows. He fluffed them before tossing them on the chair next to Lily.
---
"W...We did it..." Lily yawned, letting her head fall back onto the pillows behind her head.
"We sure did Lily darling.." Remus replied, pulling Sirius closer to him.
"Took us three hours but he's here.." James smiled, looking down at his son who was sleeping peacefully, "You wanna hold your son Sev?"
Severus began to tear up, not once in his life did he think he would ever have a child, he was thankful that he had a child to call his own. Taking the baby from Harry, he smiled down at him, as the baby fluttered his eyes open, revealing Lilies emerald green ones.
"He has Lily's eyes." Severus laughed, wiping tears out of his face, "He's wondeful.."
"His Name is Harry." James whispered, bringing Severus into his arms, making sure not to wake the baby.
"Harry?" Severus asked, looking up at James, "That's the name I wanted-"
"To name your first son." James finished his sentence, "Malfoy told me.."
"Do you have a middle name yet?" Sirius asked.
"N...Not yet.." Lily replied exhausted, "We've decided to not give him one just yet.."
"C'mon Sirius, let's leave so Lily can rest, We'll see you guys later.." Remus waved them goodbye before heading down the steps and out of the house.
  "Go put Harry down to sleep, I'll go make us some food.." James whispered, as Lily dozed off to sleep.
---
Harry was now a month old. Time had gone by quicker than Severus would have liked, but one thing came out of this, his wedding day was no more than a week away. He couldn't wait till he was able to call himself a Potter. Nothing seemed better than that.
James sat on the rocking chair in nursery, where he was rocking Harry back and forth. Severus was down in the kitchen, looking at the engagement ring James had proposed to him with. In no more than a week, another ring would be placed on his finger, his wedding ring. Severus sighed to himself, as the door bell rang.
"Sev is someone at the door?" James shouted from the top of the stairs.
"No need to worry James! I'll get it!" Severus shouted back, running towards the door.
The door swung open, and Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy stood in the door way, Narcissa holding their son who was just around a month older than Harry.
"Lucius!" Severus cried, "It's been so long! Oh and is that Baby Draco?"
"Indeed." Lucius replied, taking his son from Narcissa, "This is Draco Lucius Malfoy."
"Oh he has your eyes.." Severus looked him over, noticing that the baby had a light brown color if hair on top of his head, "What color is his hair?"
"It's a golden brown color like Narcissa..." Lucius muttered, "But I assure you we will be using A spell to make his hair color more like mine."
"Sev!" James shouted from the top of the stairs, "Harry's Fussy! Have you seen his bottle?"
"Give me a second." Severus told Lucius who nodded in response, before he turned back to run up the stairs, "It's not in its cupboard?"
---
Ten minutes later, Severus came back downstairs, a very happy baby in his arms. James followed right behind him, his hair slightly messy from where Harry was pulling his hair.
"Is this Harry?" Lucius asked, staring intesly at James, waiting for him to correct him on the name.
"Yes sir." James replied, "This is Harry."
Lucius laughed, pulling James into a head lock, "Even though your such and idiot, you remembered the name I told you."
----------
Sorry it took so long to update, I had a few things on my mind, and I didn't have any will to write, but yeah here's the chapter!