Author's notes

Hi beautiful people!

Welcome to my world where all my thoughts and feels dominate without a pause. This story, has been long on my mind and I finally decided to get it down on paper or in words. I never thought my first book, 'The CEO's Supermodel' featuring Billionaire romance, will get so much love and support. It's only due to my readers, I decided to do more and write this story down.

However, this will be completely different from The CEO's Supermodel. Yes, my twisted mind is always switching itself on and off, so y'all know what to expect haha. If you're new here, please check out 'The CEO's Supermodel' to find out what I'm talking about. It is, nonetheless, not necessary to read 'The CEO's Supermodel' to be able to read this one as this book is NOT a sequel! If I had to create a series, The CEO's Supermodel and this book will be in two completely different series. I shall talk about the evolution of the plot in my mind at a later stage but for now, without further ado, let's get right into what I wanna tell you!

This story revolves around royalty but is hereby not at all associated with the functioning of the royals in the real world. Every piece of this story is a figment of my imagination, even the main place where most of the scenes take place, that is, Shakhghar, is my own invention. As per my knowledge, i don't know any real place with this name.

The story is written in a third person's POV unlike my previous book because it will better suit my writing for this one. If you're not comfortable with third person's POV or finds it a bit heavy/difficult to read, please rest assured that my writing is quite simple and not complicated . So, I don't think you will encounter any kind of problem or discomfort. If you do, do not hesitate to contact me. I usually respond to my readers.

One very important thing is that this book is based on the Arab culture and also revolves a lot around Arabian royalty. So, I had to do a lot of research and at some point if ever I go wrong with anything relating to the culture and traditions, Please rest assured that it would be hundred percent unintentional and I sincerely apologize in advance. Any part of this story is purely for entertainment purposes and do not relate to the real world. I personally love the Arabian style which is why I've been inspired to write, not about it, but to some exent relating to it.

You are free to comment your views in this book even if it's a critic. But, please, do it in a good way. Do not hurt anyone. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated and encouraged.

This story is fully mine and I won't tolerate any type of copying this book in any form or by any other means. Any actions undertook to copy this book are illegal and punishable by law.
If you see this work any place other than Wattpad, please let me know.

This story is completely fictional and all names, characters, locations or incidents are purely from my imagination and have been used as a matter of fiction.
Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, places or incidents is purely coincidental.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. I like my readers to voice out their opinions, so comments will be highly valued. I also reply to most of them.

All Rights Reserved.

Happy reading!