That doe-eyed, bunny toothed, baby boy

"Don't move, don't speak, don't fucking blink," Jungkook growled, pressing his knife against the Hooded man's throat before slowly leading him back behind a dumpster.

Jungkook watched the man trail and terrorize Ella for nearly a half-mile, and after watching the way she ran once he spoke to her at the crosswalk, Jungkook was ready to rip this man limb from limb.

The desire to press his blade a little harder into the man's throat was all too tempting, but he needed answers first.

"I wasn't gonna touch her, man. Just looking." The hooded man let out, his voice wavering.

Jungkook didn't hesitate as he pushed his blade further into his captive's flesh," What did I fucking say?" He gritted out, warm blood trickling around his hand. The man did his best to contain his cry of pain.

As they hid behind the nook of the dumpster, Jungkook heard the soft echo of footsteps as you came back down the alley. Jungkook pressed himself and Hoodie closer to the metal and watched through the crack as you looked around, your pepper spray raised and ready in front of you as if you were prepared to take someone in a fight.

At least she kept her shoes on.

Jungkook thought to himself begrudgingly as you slowly retreated back. He didn't want to consider what you had in mind that made you think it would be a good idea to face whoever was chasing you.

Jungkook reached up with his free hand, tugging the string of the man's Hoodie out of the hood. The man whimpered as he felt the fabric shift into his face. Once it was free, he reached up and roughly pushed on the man's shoulders. "Lay on the ground." He ordered, never pulling the knife away from the sensitive area of the man's already bleeding throat.

Once he was down, Jungkook placed a knee on his upper back, careful to keep just enough pressure to force him down as he secured the string from the Hoodie around the man's wrists. It was a pathetic attempt at restraining him. But the proper knot could make up for the lack-luster material. Luckily, the guy was compliant.

Jungkook left his new captive on the ground, his boot resting firmly on the man's lower back. He made a short phone call to Taehyung, which has him on route to come pick him and his cargo up from the alley and bring him back to the bakery for questioning.

Jungkook didn't plan for his evening to go this way.

He got out of his lecture early and drove to your apartment, hoping to catch you when you got off work. He bought Jeremy a new cat bed and scratching post, and he was excited to give it to you. You had texted him last night complaining about how the cat was getting too comfortable on your pillow at night and had made a mess of your kitchen wall.

Jungkook figured giving Jeremy a few things he could make his own would help the kitty adapt to his new home. Even animals felt pride in owning a few nice things.

When he pulled up to your complex, he saw you were already making your way down the road sporting rain boots, and a cute button-down denim dress with a black tee-shirt underneath. Your hair was straight and cascaded down your back, and the whole look was sickeningly innocent and adorable. Even though you tried to juxtapose it with a chain necklace and thick bracelets as accessories.

You liked to dress the way you made Jungkook feel, a walking contradiction, but being confused never felt so right.

He backed his car into the streets, hoping to catch up to you and offer a ride before the rain started, you must have been on your way to pick up dinner. But as he was slowing to a stop, you turned down an alleyway before he could catch your attention.