Chapter 21

A sea away

"I have to go back" He said with visible sadness in his eyes.

My mouth hanged open at his statement as I felt my heart sank. The golden ray of the tired sun illuminated his white skin, making him more beautiful under the tan sky, with tears glistening in his eyes.

"I have to head out" Spencer excused himself out of the circle and walked away, leaving me and Cameron alone, together.

"Reverie Im leaving" He said, heavy with pain and sorrow

"Its okay Cameron. Im not going to stop you. Its your father" I said, trying to make my tone jolly to atleast lift up his mood.

"I really dont want to" He chuckled making me smile

"You have to and you will, you have no say on that" I pointed my finger at him, jokingly.

"I cant leave you-"

"Yes you can" I cut him off, he pouted at my remark making me smile wider

"I dont want to" He chuckled again, trying to light up the heavy atmosphere between us "I can just check up on them, by sending letters"

"No!" I roared

"I'll miss you!" He hugged me so tight, my breathing hitched

"I'll probably miss you too, so much" I caressed his back.

"Who's going to comfort me now?" He groaned when I pulled away from the tight hug

"Your.......mom?" Nag aalinlangan kong sagot

"I want you"

"Cameron, you have your mom" Matigas ang aking boses, at buo ang desiyon na paalisin siya

"You're my favorite place to go when I want peace" He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, now pack your things! Aalis ang barko patungong hilaga ng maaga bukas" I reminded him and pushed his wet body off of mine.

"I'll miss you" He said while pouting

I nodded agreeing to him and pushed his chest, half heartedly. I really dont want him to leave, but he has too and he will.

I can feel my heart clenching in pain when he rubbed Bonbon's fur head, that I didnt notice was there, patiently watching us. He then looked at me and started to walk away after he gave me a sincere warm smile.

"Y-You're coming back!......right!?" I asked him when he stared to walk away from me.

"Of course, I'd miss my princess" he said before turning his back on me once again and ran out of the woods.

I felt my heart sank as my hands tremble in pain when I saw his back running away from.....me.

I licked my lips and looked up at the setting sun. Ang kaninang ginintuang kalangitan, ngayon ay nag aagaw na sa dilim.

"Reverie!" Napaangat ang tingin ko sa kung sino man ang tinawag ako at nakitang si Mahalia yon na may dalang twalya.

"Halika dito, may dala akong twalya, para sayo!" Saad nito at iniabot saakin ang twalya

"Meron na ako, uhmm-" Inilipat ko ang tingin ko kanina sa pinagdaanan ni Cameron at nakitang wala na siyang pang itaas at hindi pa kalayuan "-Ibigay mo nalang kay Cameron, at mauuna na akong umuwi" Saad ko saka itinuro si Cameron na nakatalikod na naglalakad saamin

"Ah oh, sige ingat ka" Nag-aalinlangan nitong saad saka hinabol si Cameron upang ibigay ang tuwalya.

I sighed and carried Bonbon in my hands. I kissed his forehead one last time before letting him go and decided to head home after a long tiring day.