Chapter 3 <3

The next morning went as normal and Alfonzo to school with Aria. Tyler, Lizzy and I went to the mafia house. As soon as Tyler went to school, me and Lizzy went to deal with Enzo. He said I owed him but never told me what. I can only assume he thinks I owe him a life.

TW: MENTION OF RAPE
~Flash back~

My hands were shaking with rage and sadness. I had just walked in on my cousins best friend raping a young girl. Maybe the age of 7 or 8?

I looked at my cousins best friend right in front of me. Intoxicated with alcohol. He couldn't even sit straight. I grabbed my pocket knife and walked over to him.

"I'm gonna cut you two times and very deeply. Weather you live or die is up to whatever higher power you believe in. I will make your life a living hell if you live." I cut his thighs once each, about an inch and a half deep and walked away. I grabbed the little girl and walked out. She had already passed out from exhaustion and had bruises all over her.

To Enzo: your best friend just raped and beat a little girl. His fate depends upon him and his god. I pray he doesn't make it but you'll see for yourself in the morning.

I knew he would hate me after that but there was no way in hell I would ever put up with that.

Next day

The little girl had woken up. I made sure she ate and had something to drink before we talked. I kneeled down in front of her, as I did she flinched thinking I was gonna hit her.....it broke my heart.

"Sweetheart, my name is Raven. I'm not gonna hurt you I promise. I need to know your name and if you have parents, can you tell me?"

She nodded slightly. "A-Ariana and parents dead. No family." Her eyes became glossy and she looked like she was gonna break. She was so innocent and fragile.

"Your new name is gonna be Aria for the sake of your safety, ok? I'm gonna take you back to my home, your new home. I promise not to hurt you, your safe with me." I put my hand out for her to take and after a few seconds of hesitation, she placed her hand in mine.

~ End of Flash back ~

He never believed me and thought I killed his friend for no reason. He never tried to understand. He tried to kill me and Aria for a year continuously.

I walked into Enzo's cell. He didn't look bad but not great either.

"So you finally decided to visit me down here? Let me just say, your big kitties are very light sleepers and hate their sleep being disturbed. Pain in the ass if you as me."

"Maybe but no one escapes if they    attempt to. Not the point, you said I owe you. What did you mean?"

"You owe me protection. I warned you about Marcel but he is after me too. But I wanna be there to help you kill him."

"Why should I trust you?"

"He killed my fiancé and un-born child. I want his fucking blood."

"You will stay on the opposite side of my house. You will not go near Tyler, Aria or Alfonzo expect meals. I'll get you at the end of the day." With that said, me and Lizzy walked out of the basement. I turned to Lizzy "Aria will sit in-between me and you with Lucifer laying by her chair at one side of the table. Tyler will be in-between me and Alfonzo and Thomas our head guard will sit next to Alfonzo. Put a gun under your and my chair. Am I making the right decision?" She sighed

"Rave, I think this extremely stupid but it's what needs to be done. We keep him in the room that can only be locked and unlocked by the outside. Aria will be safe so will Alfonzo and Tyler, it's us against the world, remember?"