Just Another Part Of Life

~Girls Bathroom~

>~~~~~~~~~~<

"And... FINISHED!"

Yashiro yelled in happiness as she has just finished cleaning the girls' bathroom. Just as she was about to put the mop away, Hanako jokingly makes another mess by spilling water and throwing paper on the floor.

"Oopsie~ I guess you'll have to stay longer~" he said jokingly gazing upon Yashiro. She looked at him with an angry gaze.
"Are you for real right now?" she mumbled to herself slightly irritated.

"What was that Daikon?~" he said seductively after hearing what she said. Yashiro got startled and panicked.

"N-n-n-nothing! Nothing Hanako-kun!"

"That's good to hear!~" the boy said as she continued to clean up the mess he made.

~Time skip~

"Hooray! Im OFFICIALLY done!" she said as she started to prepare herself to leave.

She looked at her phone to see the time and...

'5:03 pm'

"E-EH?! DID IT REALLY TAKE THAT LONG JUST TO CLEAN UP A FEW PIECES OF PAPER AND WATER?!" she yelled as Hanako started giggling behind her holding a half torn pad of paper.

"Hanako-kun you jerk..."

By this she already knew Hanako was tearing pieces of paper while she was cleaning up the wet floor.

"Sorry I'm not sorry~ I guess you should get going now huh?" he said while looking at Yashiro's irritated face.
"Yeah. I'd rather go than stay and clean with you." she said angrily.
"Now, now, don't be a naughty fish~"
Upon hearing the keyword she immediately ran out on her way back home.

~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Im sorry if this was a bit short- Im studying while making this so.. Y A. WISH ME LUCK ON MY EXAMS-!

~Dagatsu-kun