Midoriya's Advice | Kirishima

I want to be able to decipher what really goes on in his head. But at the moment...
Midoriya. Please help.

December 2nd

I barely slept yesterday to be honest. His words echoed in my mind over and over. What did it mean? Was it a mistake? Am I over analyzing this? I need to ask someone. If I ask someone like Kaminari or Mina, he's gonna find out and I'm in trouble. The only person I could think of is- *GASP*

MIDORIYA

1-A didn't have classes today since it was Saturday. So after I talk to Midoriya, I'll see if Bakugou wants to go out again to get some more presents. I walk over to Midoriya's room and knock on the door. The silent shuffle of the bed sheets as he got up could be heard from my side. It opened, and I saw he wasn't alone. Todoroki was seated behind him with one of Midoriya's hero notebooks open and a stack of similar books next to him. "Hey Kirishima! Is everything okay?" Midoriya asked. Todoroki looked up and I awkwardly laughed. "Ahah, sorry. I didn't mean to interupt! I'll leave if you're busy!". Midoriya's cheeks went pink, and he started stuttering. "N-n-no! It's fine! Sho- I- uh- Todoroki and I were just going through my books! You can come in!". Todoroki gave a small dissaproving sigh before closing the book in hand and placing it on the bed.

I walked in and sat on a bean bag opposite of them. Midoriya sat back on the bed, "So what's up," he asked. "I- I wanted to ask... about Bakugou..." Both of their eyes widened as they glanced at each other. "What about him?". I felt my face get a bit warmer as I tried to get the words out. "I-... uh... have a few questions. I haven't known him as long as you so I wanted to ask some things... The first one... is... does he- ever say being around someone is enough for him to anyone like you? Like- close friends I mean." Midoriya's eyes sparkled, "*GASSSSSSSSP* OMG HE DID!?" He asked. "I-uh... yeah," if it was even more possible, my face got even warmer. "You must be special then, I've never even heard him say that to anyone!" Todoroki nodded. "That must be the case," he said, "I have never once heard him be that friendly. When did this happen?" "Yesterday." I looked down and fumbled with my fingers. This entire conversation made me nervous, but I knew I could trust them. Better than the bakusquad at least. "Hmm... well do you thinking being around him is enough?" Midoriya asked me. "Well, for me, absolutely... but for him... I don't know if I'm enough for him. So t-th-that was my second question! What should I get him for Christmas! I know he is into things like Paramore and Crimson Riot, sharks and-"

"What do you mean? He's not into sharks or Crimson Riot, I thought you were?"

My eyes widened. Midoriya caught on and looked at Todoroki. "OH MY- HE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!! KACCHAN WANTED TO BUY YOU A CHRISTMAS PRESENT! OH MY GOSH- WAS HE LOOKING FOR ANYONE ELSE!? MAYBE THATS WHY HE WENT WITH YOU! KACCHAN REFUSES TO BUY PRESENTS FOR ANYONE EXCEPT AUNT MITSUKI, UNCLE MASURU AND MY MOTHER! SO THIS IS H-" his face went red. "S-SORRY! I'm mumbling again."

"S-So... this... isn't normal?"

"Nope! So here's what you need to know!"

I look back up at him and he smiles. "You figure it out." HUH!? I FIGURE IT OUT? THAT'S WHY I WENT TO YOU MIDORIYA. "What do you mean?" I asked. "If I give you information on what to get him, it won't be as heartfelt. I would love to help you Kirishima, but you need to figure it out. If you pick what to get him it will be more... what's the word..."

"Sentimental?" Todoroki asked the little broccoli. "YES! THAT'S THE WORD!"

Sentimental... huh...

I thanked Midoriya and Todoroki as I said goodbye and went up to the angry pomeranian's room next to mine. I knocked, "Hey, it's me Bakubro!" He opened the door, his face seemed red and I saw the punching bag swinging back and forth in the back, before stopping. "I was wondering if you wanted to go back to the mall again and get a few more presents! The list is smaller today so it won't take as long!" He sighed and muttered "Whatever, meet me downstairs at 12." He shut the door and in no time at all, I heard the sounds of him punching the punching bag again. I smile to myself and walk to my room next door. It was currently 11. I had one hour to go so I made a list in my mind of the people to shop for today.

Iida
Uraraka
Shinsou
Tsu
Hagakure
Mr. Aizawa

I also made a mental note of what type of Christmas Present Bakugou may want and started brainstorming different things. Finally, before I knew it, the time had shifted to 11:50. I walked over to my dresser and contemplated what to wear. I decided on a white 'sharks are better than people' shirt, black jeans, vans, a choker and a black beanie. I accompanied it with a large grey coat and checked the time.

11:59

I started to go downstairs and saw Bakugou waiting on the couch in the common room. He still looked as great as ever, in a similar outfit as yesterday's. But this time, he also wore a large jacket. We said goodbye to the people in the common room and started towards the mall.

~Later at 5:32~

Today was amazing. Bakugou and I went and found a bunch of things for the people on my list, my list was:

Iida: a large crossword puzzle book
Uraraka: some keychains
Shinsou: funny cat t-shirt
Tsu: frog hat and gloves
Hagakure: a pair of pink and blue pajama pants
Mr. Aizawa: also a funny cat t-shirt

After we finished. Bakugou looked tired and hungry. "Oh, you go to bed in a few hours right? Why not get something to eat? My treat, I feel bad dragging you around all day." His cheeks were tinted pink, "I- uh, tch, yeah sure. whatever shitty hair. Let's just speed the fuck up cause I'm fucking tired." I gave him my warm smile.

"Of course Bakubro!"

Bakubro. I so desperately want to call him Kat or Katsuki... But that is all I'll ever be right? His bro.

We said goodbye at the doors again. When I walked in, I leaned against it. Why did my heart hurt so much? I want to tell him how I feel... but it's just a small crush... right? I mean, I enjoy his company, his rare occurrence of a smile, the way he fidgets with his pen when he's lost in thought. His ruby eyes could make the shining seas jelous of their beauty and- oh my... I-

I FELL IN LOVE WITH BAKUGOU.

Phase 2 out of 25: complete.

(Hey everyone I'm back! Finally he realized it lmao. Idk how I feel about this chapter but... anywho, next chapter should be out soon so keep a lookout for that! Bye!)