Eri's Birthday Bash | Bakugou

A special day for a girl who's gone through so much

That fucking brat deserves all of the happiness she gets today

December 21st
⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL MENTION THEMES SUCH AS PAST SELF HARM! PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!⚠️

I woke up to sound of happy screams and loud ass laughter downstairs. "IT'S SNOWING!" I heard round face scream. I checked the time 10:40, classes must have been cancelled for today. I got out of bed and went downstairs to make myself coffee. Without me noticing, Eijiro snuck up behind me and hugged me. "Good morning~" he whispered. Well, it wasn't really a whisper. He definitely had just woke up so it was more like a tired morning voice. "Good morning shitty hair," I responded with a chuckle. "One date and you still use that nickname?" he asked. "Will never get rid of it, the name stays." He laughed, "Fine, fine. I'm not going to win this am I?" "Not even by a little bit."

"Oh, I forgot, I have to leave in about... 10 minutes. What time is the kid coming?" I took a sip of my coffee.

"Uhhhh, I'll have to ask Midoriya." He turned around, Deku and Icyhot were tangled on the couch. They were laughing and talking to some of the other guys. "Hey Midoriya!" Eijiro yelled, Deku turned his attention to him. "Yeah Kirishima?" "What time is Eri and the others coming?" He looked down at his phone, then back up at Eijiro. "About 5 hours!" Eijiro turned back to me, "There's your answer." "Thanks," I responded with a bit of sarcasm. "Well then I should probably start heading out." He nodded, "Okay, what time will you be back?" "Depends on how long the hag takes. The present is in my room if you want to grab it."

"Okay, well, I'll see you when you get back," he placed a kiss on my cheek as he laughed and walked away. Dumbass, my face went red. I shook it off and started to get ready to leave. But the red still lingered even on the walk there. After a while, I was in front of my house. I already saw the package I came for, I was tempted to leave right then. But then the hag opened the door, "KATSUKI! YOU VISITED!" She yelled. The hag grabbed me and pulled me in for a less enjoyable hug. "MASARU, HE CAME TO VISIT! WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAYS! AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" She smacked me upside the head. "OW FUCK YOU! I CAME BECAUSE I HAD TO PICK UP SOMETHING!"

She smirked, "Oh... is it a present for me? Your dad? Or... how about that lovely Kirishima boy?" I stopped, my face grew red, "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS!" Her eyes started sparkling, "MASURU, HE DID IT, HE FINALLY GOT THE BALLS TO ASK HIM OUT! HAHAHHA YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS BABE!" She started running towards the living room, my feet stayed planted in the doorway, I was in so much shock... I- WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

I got dragged inside to talk to them, they wanted updates on school and things like that. "So how was the date?! Where did you guys go?" The hag asked. "Ughhh, we just went ice skating and it was okay I guess." She raised an eyebrow. "Okay I guess? That sounds like an 'amazing' to me in Katsuki language. So have you guys made it official?" I shook my head, "Nope, not yet."

I looked over at the clock by the stove. SHIT IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS!? "I have to go, we're celebrating Eri's birthday at the dorms today. Plus, I have to do stuff so..." She nodded, "Well, say hi to Kirishima for us okay? We love you Katsuki!" I got up towards the door with the package in hand, "Yeah, yeah. Love you too."

I walked back to UA and ran up to my dorm. I didn't want to risk Eijiro seeing the present. After about an hour of just sitting around my room, I heard a knock on my door. "Kat?" I immediately recognized the voice and opened it. "Hey! How was your parents?" "Same as usual, they say hi by the way." Pink tinted his face. "Glad to know that your parents like me."