A Calming Thursday Morning | Kirishima

With classes cancelled
a calming morning
is all we really needed

December 22nd

I woke up to something heavy on my chest. Not too heavy, but enough to notice a difference. When I opened my eyes, I saw small snow particles drifting through the wind and landing down below. I remember the events of last night and look down at my a chest. Katsuki laid there peacefully, he was so adorable.

There wasn't a hint of anger in his face, not a single negative emotion. Just a quiet and calming Katsuki, so rare to see. His body must have alerted him in a shift underneath him when I moved, because soon he woke up too and our gaze met each other.

"Goodmorning~" I stroked his face and he leaned into my hand. "Goodmorning~" he kissed my nose, "I got you first this time..." I started to laugh, "That you did." I leaned in and kissed him, it wasn't anything to rough. Just sweet and pure. The weather was perfect and the blanket was warm. I loved these moments together, they're ones only I get to experience with him and it makes me feel special.

My mind starts to drift as I pull him closer, my arms wrapping tighter around him while his head rested back on my chest. I started to imagine us as adults, pro heroes. Living happily together, married with a possible kid. Even being an out gay couple, with teenage fans like us, looking up to us. We would be their heroes, and each others.

"Can you see it too?" He asked, "See what?"

"Our future, us living together as pros, and married?" I nodded. "Yeah, I thought I would be the only one." Something hit me... We never even confirmed our relationship. "Hey Katsuki, I just realized something." He met my gaze, "Hm? What is it?"

"I never even asked you properly, so why not do it now?" I slowly leaned in again and kissed him, "Katsuki, do you... want to be my boyfriend?" He snickered as he playfully pushed my face away, "Nah shitty hair, I'm only up for being friends, sorry." I didn't know if this was sarcasm or not, but after a few short seconds of me in shock, he grabbed my face with a sweater paw and kissed me again. "Of course I will dumbass, I was just kidding."

My smile widened and I started tickling him as payback. "GAH- DUMBASS! LEAVE ME- AHAHA- STOP- NOOO! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! AHAHA EIJIRO!!" It was so funny to hear him. Honestly, even if he acted tough on the outside, he's just like the rest of us on the inside.

Caring, compassionate, strong, AND REALLY FUCKING FUNNY WHEN YOU TICKLE HIM.

(Hi hi! I decided to do a short chapter today, they have no more classes for the rest of the story cus of break so... yeah! hope you enjoyed this cute fluff! See ya tomorrow!)