Euphoria | Kirishima

After months of loving him
he was finally mine
and I'm now on Cloud 9

December 20th

Last night was.... AGGGH IT WAS SO MAGICAL!!! The date went perfectly and now, I have a chance at a second one! It was just like in a movie. Our eyes gazed at each other and soon, we were kissing on the ice. Katsuki is really something special isn't he? When I got back into my dorms, I would never admit this to anyone, but I started jumping around like a little kid. This is definitely love, no doubt about it. I really want to repay him though, maybe I can get him breakfast at his favorite coffee shop before school. He won't flat out say it, but his favorite coffee shop is Kou's Cafe and Breakfast down the street. This coffee shop is the same one we went to that day we also went to the park. The day I was given permission to call him Katsuki, or... I guess Kat!

I check the time, 6:00, I had 2 hours. I got up to put on sweatpants and a hoodie. I slipped my boots onto my feet and grabbed my wallet. I looked like a mess but hey, it's 6 in the morning do not judge me. I had remembered Katsuki's coffee order from last time, a black coffee and a warm croissant, so I was pretty sure I couldn't screw it up. I walked down the street and into the cafe. The woman from last time was still at the counter, except this time her hair was dyed orange.

 She looked up at me and we made eye contact, "Hey! What can I get for ya?" I placed my order and moved to the side as she started to make it. "Oh! I recognize you, didn't you come in with your boyfriend a few weeks ago?" I shyly put my hand behind my neck, "Haha, well he wasn't my boyfriend at the time. He kind of is now though." She smiled as she started on my coffee, "Congrats! You in euphoria yet?" "Euphoria? What's that?" She chuckled and pointed to a girl in the booth. "You see the brunette over there?" I looked where she held her finger towards. This girl was petite, with brown, short, curly hair and golden glasses. She had on fishnet stockings along with a sweater, a skirt and combat boots. She didn't notice us at first because she was listening to music and drawing. But when she did, she smiled, then waved. "That's my girlfriend of 5 years." She stated. 

"When I first fell for her, I entered something called 'euphoria', its basically love, excitement, and happiness wrapped with a pretty bow and maximized by 300. It doesn't really go away. I honestly am relieved it doesn't, it's what made me want to marry her." "Wow, so that's what that is? Isn't it kind of like cloud 9?" She placed my coffees down onto the counter. "Exactly, it's like a soaring feeling. I presume you have felt it?" I nodded, "Ever since a few days ago..." She smiled again, This time with the croissants in hand. "Come back sometime with your boyfriend, my girlfriend and I are both here on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so come if you want and we can talk for a bit. The name is Nakamura, hers is Miyazaki." I grabbed my order and thanked her. "Thank you so much, my names Kirishima, his name's Bakugou." 

I waved goodbye to both of them and walked back to the school. I stood outside Katsuki's dorm, "Kat? You up?" Shuffling could be heard behind the door as he got up and opened it. "Hey Eiji- Are those for us?" "Yup!" I responded, and walked inside. "I wanted to pay you back for yesterday, it must have cost a lot, I'm sorry." he started laughing, "You shouldn't be shitty hair, I wanted to take you on that date." My cheeks grew pink. "Awh, well still, here." I handed him his coffee and we sat down on his bed to talk. "I have to visit my mom's tomorrow, something's there for me that I have to pick up." Oh! okay, well, do you have Eri's presents? I was thinking of giving her the sweater tomorrow then the rest on Christmas." He nodded and pointed at his closet. After, he looked down and smiled.

"I never thanked you for this, so thanks." MY HEART. HE IS SO- HE IS SO ADORABLEEEEE. "Well, it was no biggie, actually, when I was there I met this girl and her girlfriend. It was the woman at the counter when we went." He thought for a moment, then he spoke, "Oh yeah, I remember her." "Well, she wants us to come back sometime to talk with them. I was thinking Thursday?" His eyes widened. "I completely forgot to ask, but I have to do something later that day and was wondering if you wanted to tag along." "Of course!" I placed a kiss on his forehead as I finished my croissant. 

I got up, "I'm going to get ready for school, I'll see you then?" His eyes were wide and his face was pink. "Y-yeah... see ya...."

Later on that morning, I walked into 1-A and saw Katsuki staring out the window. He looked so calm and peaceful, compared to his usual yelling. I took out my phone and snuck a picture, quickly running to my seat after. Everyone else started to enter the class and soon the bell had rung.

She was right, I'm deep into euphoria now, that was my final thought before I made that picture my home screen. 

(Hey everyone!!! I'm back with a cute chapter, I hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow's chapter is going to probably be very long so STRAP YOURSELVES IN FOR ADVENTURE MATES! Tomorrow is Eri's birthday so I wanted to do a chapter with her, Kota, 1-A, the teachers and the big 3. It'll be a big celebration chapter so I hope you're prepared! Love you all, See ya tomorrow!)