Get Out Of My Head | Bakugou

You're in my dreams
You're in front of me
Every moment, you are echoing through my mind
Damn it
What have you done to me shitty hair?

December 3rd

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT HEAVY THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE DURING THE FLASHBACK. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(ALSO THE SONG REMINDS ME OF THE END OF THE FLASHBACK, SO LISTEN IF YOU WANT.)

What the fuck. What. The. Fucking. Fuck. What am I doing!? What is HE doing? WHY AM I WORRIED ABOUT WHAT SHITTY HAIR IS DOING!? SPECIFICALLY WHAT HE'S DOING TO. ME. HE HAS MADE ME SOFT. BROKEN DOWN ALL MY WALLS LIKE ONE OF THOSE FRICKING TITANS EXCEPT LESS SCARY AND MORE.... hot. DAMN IT NO. I WASN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE. WHY AM I WAKING UP AND SEEING HIM NEXT TO ME. HE'S NOT ACTUALLY THERE BUT I FEEL LIKE HE IS MISSING.

I need to calm down. I sit up from my bed as I grab a towel and head towards the showers. As I'm in there, the things I have done in the past few days are flooding back, mainly towards Kirishima. I shook myself from my cringe attack. Being with you is enough!? Seriously? I finish my shower and change, Today is Sunday so I figure I should probably start looking for Kirishima's gift. I usually don't buy things for people other than family cus I have to. I fucking hate Christmas. But... I don't know. I feel like I should. I'm not getting dressy today if I don't fucking have to. So I just put on a hoodie, sneakers and sweat pants. I grabbed my phone, wallet and a hat. I may be a fucking hero but I'm not going to get no damn cold because of the fucking weather.

Time flew by and sure enough I was at a different shopping center than yesterday. This one is in the opposite direction and has different stores. I check the time. 11:30. I decide to call shitty hair.

"Hey Bakugou! What's up?"

"Alright listen you damn nerd because I'm only saying this once."

"Huh?"

"I'm going to be at my house in about and hour and a half since I'm in the area. I was going to pick up food and the old hag told me to invite you for late lunch and dinner. We can head back to UA later tonight."

Lie. He doesn't need to know she didn't say anything.

"Awwww! Of course! Tell your mom I'll be there in about 2 hours. Thanks!"

"Tch, whatever, see you then."

I hang up the phone and call the hag next.

"Oh! Katsuki! So nice of you to call! You haven't done that in a while."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm bringing over food in a little while since I'm in the area. Shitty hair will be there a little while after I get there. We're going to leave and head back to UA after dinner."

"Awwww, what's the special occasion? You two finally dating or something."

I froze where I was standing.

"S-SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG IT'S NOT FUCKING LIKE THAT."

"OH MY GOD YOU STUTTERED. (muffled) HEY MASARU. I GOT KATSUKI TO STUTTER!"