Mirio and Eri's 1st visit | Bakugou

Her adorable smile may have been a present
But his laugh could equal the entirety of christmas

December 6th

Deku's head layed on Icyhot's lap in the common room after school. They had recently told me about their relationship. I don't know why the fuck they think I would care but whatever. Kirishima was next to me, smiling and talking with the two of them. He was supposedly "keeping watch for them", so their so-called secret wasn't revealed. The only reasons I personally haven't said anything to anyone is

A. Endeavor is fucking scary, if he is the reason they're keeping it secret, I should keep my damn mouth shut.

and

B. Who the fuck outs a person? If they want to say something than whatever. That's their thing.

Suddenly, I was brought back to the present by Kirishima. "Hey, Bakubro, you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine shitty hair. Just fucking tired that's all."

That wasn't too far off from the truth. I couldn't sleep last night. Yesterday was... perfect? I don't know, I would never tell her outright, but damn is that hag good at being sly. Especially with setting me and Shitty Hair up on a date and me not realizing until I GOT BACK.

Deku shot up as Pinky and Dunce Face's footsteps were heard coming down the stars. "Oh! By the way, I forgot to mention that Eri and Mirio are coming today!" Deku added. Shitty Hair's face lit up and they chatted away. Love filled that Icyhot bitch's eyes as he stared at shitty Deku. But Kirishima was like the fucking sun. I could watch him for days and never get bored.

Pinky and Dunce Face sat down at the couch and joined the conversation, after a long silence, Pinky asked "Oh hey! Kirishima, Bakugou, how was your date last night?" Both of us froze and I mumbled "I'll kill you," under my breath. "No, it wasn't a date Mina. Bakugou's mother just got tickets for this thing and ended up not being able to go! So we went instead!" Kirishima's face slowly went even more red as he tried justifying last night's trip.

Pinky tilted her head to the side and glanced at Kaminari. "Yep, I'm pretty sure that's s date Kiri..." Kirishima kept on trying to keep it cool, while also still trying to debate his way out of the awkward situation.

A little after arguing, a faint knock was heard on the door, followed by a louder and more enthusiastic one. "Oh! That must be them!" Deku shouted and raced towards the door. Icyhot walked behind him as Deku picked Eri up. Both fawning over her, well... at least that shitty deku was. You can't really tell with icyhot's damn deadpan expression. That 3rd year sun dude entered and said his hellos. Apparently, he had brought his friend along, you know... anti-social seafood kid. "Where's Hado?" Deku asked. "Oh! She couldn't make it today, she had a family thing! But! She says hello and that she will be here on our next visit day with a special guest!" Mirio winked. That dude reminds me of a more annoying All Might. I'm suprised Icyhot hasn't asked if him and Deku are related.

They all sat down on the couch and the child started gushing about her week. Apparently, her, airhead, social-anxiety and the sun baby from the tellitubbies had visited that other child that Deku saved at the Training Camp. They had got candy apples and shit and- honestly, I can't even hate this child. If anyone were to hurt her I'd fucking murder them.

More people joined us like Earphones, Tape Sleepless Sadness and Sleepless Sadness jr. I decided I should probably get the child a present. Just because I know how it feels to be trapped. I don't want her to feel alone. Kirishima put his hand up to my ear and whispered into it. "I'm thinking we get her a present tomorrow, what do you think?" I turned to him, shocked. "How the fuck did you know what was on my mind Shitty Hair?" I responded. But he just smiled, "I can read minds." I was even more shocked and even somewhat confused. He then starts laughing, grabbing the attention of a few others. "Don't worry, it's just intuition."

They waved their goodbyes and I started cleaning up the common room a bit with Shit Hair. But I decided I need to leave. "Oi, Shitty Hair." I called to Kirishima, "yeah?" The time was currently around 8:30. "You usually go to bed around this time don't you? Don't worry I-"

"No, well- yeah, but I have to leave to go do something instead. I'll be back soon. Wait for me okay? I- I'll help you clean up the damn room after. Just- find a movie or something. I'm not exhausted yet." I cut him off. He looked suprised, understandably. "Y-yeah of course! Where are you going?"

"Just... out, I need time to think."

"Well yeah sure! You can count on me!"

I gave him a deadpan nod and walk out the door. My brain didn't know where to go, but my body did. Soon enough, I was standing in front of it. My destination was in front of me. "Hey... uh Grampa... it's me... I know I'm a few weeks early but I need to ask something."

No response, why would there be? It's a fucking grave.

"I... the next visit... on Christmas Eve.. I'm going to bring someone with me... or at least ask. I just wanted to let you know... Things have been crazy lately." I layed down next to his grave and looked at the stars. No lights, no annoying people. Just... me, my grandfather and the stars.

After about 30 minutes, I started walking towards the dorms. When I entered, I saw Kirishima sitting on the couch with a blanket, some drinks, snacks and a remote in his hand, which he used to find a movie. He didn't notice I had walked in until I shut the door. His attention turned to me and smiled, while patting the spot next to him. "Hey Bakubro! How'd you walk go?" He asked. "Fine shitty hair," I sat down next to him and grabbed some of the blanket, drapping it over my lap. I grabbed a soda and looked at the screen. The Polar Express was in big letters and was paused right at the start. I raised my eyebrow and turned to him. His face grew red as he started explaining. "Well, I thought maybe-" "No, no... a challenge is a challenge." I replied. He calmed down and unpaused it.

The movie wasn't bad, the expressions were kind of fucking scary. But by the end of it, I grew tired and wanted to go to sleep. I don't know what caused my body to do this. But by the time I fell asleep, I was laying on Kirishima's chest on the couch, the blanket still on us.

Best night of my life.

Phase 6 out of 25: complete.

(yo yo weirdos! what's up? I decided to add Eri content and some cute fluffy stuff. She's coming back on her b-day chapter which is on the 21st! I also haven't personally seen The Polar Express in years but I would love to again. If you can catch the references I made in this chapter than please tell me so I know I'm not alone lmao. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!)