Bait's Great Escape | ???

December 16th

"It's not going to work, stop trying." The red haired one struggled in his chair. Tears still stained his face, he had finally stopped crying about 10 minutes ago. "I HAVE TO SEE HIM! LET ME GO YOU... YOU..." They started back up again as he still tossed and turned, trying to break free. "STOP TRYING KIRISHIMA, IT'S NO USE!" The black haired one screamed. Finally someone with common sense. "YAOYOROZU HOW COULD YOU!? KATSUKI AND THE OTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE! YOU EXPECT ME JUST TO SIT HERE?"

"FOR THE TIME BEING, YES"

He shut up, and looked down at the floor. "Why now.... right after..." Ponytail looked confused, "Right after....?" It took her a minute before her eyes widened. "You guys confessed didn't you?" He waited, then slowly nodded. "Well- kind of.. it's hard to explain." I rolled my eyes, "All of this back and forth isn't going to do anything."

Minutes passed, then hours. Finally, Shigaraki and Toga arrived. "Is this him?" Shigaraki asked. "Yep, you wanted Eijiro Kirishima right?" He nodded, then walked up to Kirishima, glaring at him. The red head suddenly stiffened, I almost felt bad for him. "Good, you did well Dabi. Now I'm sorry to say..." explosions emanated from his hands and he grabbed Kirishima's shoulder. "Our time together will have to be short."

Explosions and yelling came through the doors as everyone went in, attacks left and right. The kid dressed as Shigaraki ended up being that exploding kid we got a few months ago, and Toga was that Deku kid. Before I knew it, I was pinned to the ground. What the hell? Why wasn't my quirk working!? I look up and see Eraserhead staring at me. "Never... mess with my students again."

They had got what they wanted, and I was being stuck into the back of a cop van. Through the window I saw the red head and explosion kid hugging. Crying as they held each other in their arms. I laughed to myself, the plan had failed miserably and now the green haired one walked away unscathed. I'll get them someday, but for now, my story has come to a close.