A Day Of Questioning | Midoriya

I thought that the mission itself would be tiring
But the questions were round 2

December 17th

Today I had woken up still tired from yesterday. I checked the time, 8:45, "SHIT!" I yelled and raced to get dressed. We were asked to come in to the police station this morning for some questioning about last night. I was ready by 9 and ran out the door. By the time I got there, I saw Shoto, Mina, Kaminari, Kacchan, Yaoyarozu and Iida sitting there. "Good morning guys!" I smiled, sitting next to Sho. "Good morning," he said, placing a kiss on my cheek and a coffee in my hands. "Just the way you like it." "Thank you so much Sho," I leaned my head on his shoulder and joined the conversation.

After a few minutes of talking and laughing, Kirishima comes in the room. His eyes gaze at Kacchan for a moment before he sat down next to him. There seemed to be a small tension surrounding them. Did something happen? I'll have to ask Kirishima. Suddenly, we were summoned in one by one. First, the captured.

"Eijiro Kirishima?" A voice called, Kirishima stood up and walked into the room the man had walked out of.

"Momo Yaoyarozu?" A little while later, Yaoyorozu was called in.

"Mina Ashido?"

"Katsuki Bakugou?"

"Tenya Iida?"

"Denki Kaminari?"

I was next.

"Izuku Midoriya?"

I walked in to find All Might and the detective from the USJ sitting in seats at a table. The table was in the middle of the room and made of metal. "Good Morning young Midoriya, did you sleep well?" All Might asked. I nodded in response and took a sip of my coffee. "We're going to ask you some questions about the events of last night okay?" Detective Tsukauchi reminded me, "Yes."

"What were the events leading up to the rescue?"
"Well, after we had gotten back from the Training Camp, Kacchan was in a huge fit of rage. Screaming about Kirishima and having to save him like he did for Kacchan."

"Then what?"
"Well, Mr. Aizawa had walked in at this point. He explained that we had a plan to save them and just like that, we were getting ready to go. Our plan was for me and Kacchan to disguise ourselves as Toga and Shigaraki, two more members of the Legue."

"Did you ever bump into the real ones?"
"We made sure we wouldn't, Mr. Aizawa and Mina found a way to derail their path, leading them to an ally instead."

"The plan was successfull I presume."
"Yeah, it was. The others all waited outside before they knew when to come in. After a while they busted through and we had captured Dabi."

"You did a great job, thank you."

"Thank you." I responded, smiling. "Alright, that should be enough. Thanks again Midoriya," I stood up and waved goodbye to them. I met Shoto outside who had just finished his questioning. "Should we go?" I asked, he nodded and we left the building.

Phase 17 out of 25: complete.

(Hey everyone! Wow, this'll be done by next week... If you want to leave suggestions on what I should write next feel free to! Sorry today's chapter was short too. Tomorrow will be longer though to make up for it! Monday will most likely be the longest chapter so stay tuned. Take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals! PEACE OUT!)