Safely In His Arms | Kirishima

I hadn't expected what had happened the other day.
But I'm so glad it did
Because now I'm finally in his arms...
and I'm home.

December 18th

The news got around fast the a league of villains member was imprisoned. But it seemed to travel faster that Yaoyorozu and I had been kidnapped by them, having also been saved by our own classmates. I couldn't care less about the rumours. I sat in Recovery Girl's room right next to Midoriya and Todoroki. We still had some wounds that had to be treated, but couldn't yesterday because of the questioning.

"Aggghhh... the only news going around about me is that I wore a skirt during the mission..." Midoriya sighed, Todoroki chuckled a bit, "You looked cute though, it suited you." This comment caused Midoriya's face to grow bright red. He started frantically waving his arms around, stuttering and basically telling him to be quiet.

This made me smile a bit, then I remembered what happened in the tree. It all flooded back, and my face grew red. "You okay Kirishima?" Todoroki asked. I nodded, "Has anyone seen Kat?" It was like he heard me, suddenly, he walked through the door with a lunch for both of us. "Awwwh Kacchan how sweet-" "SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD," Kat yelled at Midoriya, making him coil in fear.

"H-hey, are you guys on lunch break?" I asked as Kat sat down next to me. "Yeah, but Mr. Aizawa said I can stay in here next class, like Icyhot is now for Deku." I blushed a bit and smiled. "Awh, yay! I'm glad!" His face grew red and he just averted his attention to the lunch in his hands.

"I... uh... wanted to talk you about the tree..." He muttered. My eyes widened, "I- yeah! If... if you want..."

"I don't know what it was, at least for you."

I looked up at him, "What do you mean?"

"I know exactly what was going through my mind then. I just don't know if it was some 'heat of the moment' bullshit for you." His eyes grew a bit glassy and his words trembled a bit. He didn't think I meant it? "You know I'm expecting the worst. So just... tell me you're done with me and make it qu-" I cut him off, placing my lips on his again. After a few seconds, he melted into it and suddenly, it was like we were back in the tree again. No noises, no people, just us. In this own little world we had created for ourselves.

I drew apart after a minute and stared at him. His face was even more red and filled with shock. I placed a hand on his cheek and smiled, " I could never, EVER give you up that easily Kat. You mean too much for me to." My eyes watered as I pulled him in for a hug. At this moment I had just realized Midoriya and Todoroki had witnessed this whole thing.

I slowly turned to see Midoriya crying as he looked at us. He smiled and I smiled back.

We explained the situation to them, or at least I did. But after a while, we finally got the okay to all go. As we walked into our classroom, the rest of our classmates like Uraraka and Sero bombarded with questions. They asked me questions about what it was like and what had happened. Before I could answer however, Kat pulled me away and sat me down at my seat. This was English so I was seated right next to him. He sat at his desk and we just started to talk. We talked about random things, but it felt like only seconds before the bell had rung, signaling for the class to start.

Mr. Aizawa had cancelled classes for the rest of the day so after English, we got the okay to head back to our dorms. I walked into mine and flopped into the chair at my desk. My eyelids could barely stay open as I started to doze off. But something caught my attention, a photo in a grey frame in the corner of my desk. It was the photo Kat and I had gotten took when we went to the park over a week ago.

Things really did change huh? In that photo, you could tell how nervous I was. I had just realized I grabbed Kat's waist and pulled him towards me, completely against his will. I was FREAKING out about it internally. I had to calm myself back down when I got to the dorms again.

Our events of the past month started replaying in my head. The trips to the mall, the visit to his house, the light show, the park, decorating the common room, finding a tree, and... of course kissing him... twice. But one thing flooded back as I remembered our conversations, he invited me to go somewhere. It never ended up happening because of the attack but... I wonder if I asked him, maybe we could do it tomorrow instead!

I got up and changed, heading straight for Kat's room after. "Kat? You in there?" I knocked on the door. After a few seconds it opened, and I was face to face with him again. "Hey,"

"Hey, do you want to come in?" I nodded and sat down on his bed. He sat next to me, and we just stayed silent. We didn't really know what to say, but after a while I had gained the courage again. "So, I uh... I wanted to talk to you about something you told me the other day."

"Oh yeah, it was something stupid you didn't have to go."

"Well why not try tomorrow?"

He turned his gaze towards me, he looked shocked. "You really still want to go?"

"Yeah! Do you?"

He laughed a bit, "Yeah, I do."

"Then let's do it tomorrow instead!"

Before answering, his signature devilish smirk came back. "What? Like a date?"

I remembered back to the first day of December, when I invited him to the mall. His response was the exact same then. "You know what Kat?" I interlocked his hand into mine and stared in his eyes. "Yeah, exactly like a date." Our faces both grew red as we laughed, and after a while he drew me in for a hug. I could stay in his arms for years, just watching and admiring his facial expressions.

Kat reached for the remote and I rested ny head in his lap. "What do you want to watch?" He asked. "Toilet Bound Hanako Kun?" He chuckled a bit, "Really?"

"Yeah! I like it, so spooky."

He rolled his eyes in a teasing tone and turned on the show. He grabbed the blanket next to him, draping it over me and resting his hand in my hair. "Have you ever noticed how much Hanako sounds like Midoriya?" Kat just scoffed, "He fucking pisses me off. Don't compair him to Hanako." I laughed out loud and got up, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I would never."

He smiled, and I felt like I was soaring on Cloud 9, I love him so much.

I love Katsuki Bakugou so much.

Phase 18 out of 25: complete.