chapTer 11:i'm back.

Naomi patted her hair in place. She was ready to return to her childhood home and her old friends. Dressed in her best, she was ready to see Sage lose it big time. Simba was pawing at his new golden collar with the black jewels studded on it. "Simba, don't worry it's just for today," she said to him.

The door opened. Naomi saw Abir in the mirror. "Miss Naomi," he said. "It's time to leave for the city of Manga." 

Naomi picked up Simba and grabbed Marta's present. "I'm ready," she said. Abir was staring at her. "What are you staring at?" She asked.

Abir shook his head. "Nothing," he said. "Your grandmother is waiting for you." He held the door open for her. Naomi walked by in her dark purple unicorn dress with golden embroidering. Something simmered inside her. She wondered what it was.

Lady Charrlota, Naomi, and Simba must have looked like angles in the sliver carriage with unicorns in front of them, the two guards and Abir holding onto the back. Naomi stroked Simba's fur, partly to keep him from trying to get at his collar. She didn't want him scratching himself.

The small city of Manga brought back memories for Naomi. She held back the tears. Lady Charrlota put a hand on Naomi's cheek. "Smile, dear. Today's suppose to be fun."

Naomi put on a smile for her grandmother. She focused on what she planned to do in town.

Everyone made way for the carriage, unlike the time with the Arial woman. Naomi was thankful for that. She looked around at the familiar faces, they didn't recognize her. 

The driver pulled the unicorns to a stop. They tossed their sliver manes back and sent stars streaming from their horns. Abir opened the side door and held his hand out to help Naomi down. Naomi went a little red as she took his hand.

Simba was on his leash and not liking it one bit. Naomi pulled him close to her and looked around. It wasn't long before she saw someone she knew, two someones actually. 

Naomi smiled and walked over to Sage and Marta. Both pairs of eyes popped out of their heads. "Marta, Sage," Naomi said. "How nice to see you both again."

Sage and Marta looked at each other. "How, how do you know our names?" Marta asked.

Naomi  held up her arm, the rope bracelet on her wrist. Sage's mouth dropped open. "Naomi?" she asked. "How?"

Naomi smiled smugly like Sage had done many times. "I told you I had a last name, and that I would come back someday." She turned to Marta. "I've brought you something," she sang.

Right on cue, Abir came over with Marta's present. "Miss Naomi," he said. "Which one gets your gift?"

"The one with red hair," Naomi said. Abir held out the red bow to Marta. "Before I forget, this is Abir. He's my servant." Abir nodded.

Marta took the present and peered under the lid. Then she ripped the lid off and pulled out the sliver moon necklace. "It's so shiny!" she squealed. The crescent moon sparkled with little rainbows.

Simba tugged on his leash. Naomi pulled him back. "What is that?" Sage shouted.

"I reacted the same way," Abir told her. "That is Simba, Miss Naomi's pet lion. It is a rare white lion. He's harmless, unless he's hungry." Sage backed away.

"Don't worry," Naomi said, mainly to calm Marta. "I made sure to feed him before we came. I saw the playful thing coming."

Marta crouched down on Simba's level. "I think he's cute. Come here, Simba, here cutie little lion," she said. Simba looked at her. Then he got ready to pounce.