chapter 21:A promise broken.

Naomi couldn't help but be mad at Lord Arial. Tiger's demands were simple. Less taxes and more jobs. But it was too much for the stubborn Lord. 

"Lady Naomi," Abir said, pulling her out of her angry thoughts. "We are almost back to Nibrue palace. Will you be there to see the decorations?"

"Sure," Naomi decided. "I'll be there." She needed something to do to keep herself from going crazy.

"Lovey," Lady Charrlota said. She clapped her hands. "I have the most beautiful ideas for the decorations for your presentation. Do you like paper dragons?" Naomi didn't know how to respond to that. Or what a paper dragon was.

Naomi flopped over on her bed and lay there for as long as Simba could stand with no one to play with. 

Simba pulled her shoe off. Naomi had learned that Simba doesn't play nice with shoes. "Simba," she said. She grabbed the shoe and tried to pull it out of his mouth, but Simba was holding on tight. "I don't want to play tug-of-war. I don't want to play tug-of-war." But Simba didn't understand English.

At last, Simba gave in. After he had left teeth marks in it. Naomi growled at her lion. Simba growled back then saw his own swishing tail and started to chase it. 

When Naomi's attention was off of Simba, she saw the long black tail peeking out from under her bed. Naomi walked over to it and lifted the sheet. The next thing she did was scream.

Demon leapt out and tackled her. Trad crawled out behind the panther and cast a spell on Simba, who fell asleep instantly. Victoria came out behind him and glared at her. "Never thought you'd see us again, did you? You can't get rid of us, Naomi." 

The sound of flapping wings came to Naomi's ears. She looked to her balcony. A red dragon flue outside, a black clocked figure on it's back. And she thought this was over. But no, it was just beginning.