CHAPTER 8

Warning: 4500 words
Warning 2: unedited

Note: This chapter contain a few flashback parts from first twilight book, to correctly depict the bonding between the two sisters and how things actually happened when there was one more Swan sister.

I'm not very happy with this chapter but I'll try to make it up to you in the next chapter.

**this is an early update of a crappy chapter**

Emmaliese POV

When I first came to Forks it was exciting because it was a new town and had people with pale skin which helped my albino skin to somewhat blend in with them and I was no more the odd one out. An year later realization dawned on me that Forks was indeed a small town where anything new rarely happened. It was kinda boring. A few more months and I was craving for something new to occur besides babysitting kids and working in a cafe. By the end of my two years stay in Forks I gave up and just enjoyed the coziness accompanied by loneliness that the small town could easily provide.

But now I wanted to go back in time and give my adventure craving self a slap across the face. Because now my entire life became a synonym of adventure and thanks no thanks to my dark haired twin Isabella.

Not long after her meeting with Edward Cullen, Bella found out about the Cullen's so called "secret" which may I add was not a secret anymore.
Bella knew, Jacob had a slight idea about it and all his long hair friends too. So I consider that as no more a secret.

Also Edward developed this sudden obsession with Bella and they were kind of a thing which resulted in them hanging out more often and that caused problem for Jasper since Bella's blood as they said smell "nice". So it was quite difficult for Jasper to control himself. The thought in his mind were always about random things to distract him whenever Bella was on the Cullen's table during lunch at school. I was surprised that Edward was ignorant about his brother's agony. I talked to Jasper in one of the classes I shared with him and Alice. I told him that I feel bad for him and tried to motivate him that he could control himself.

Not to mention I was hella worried for my sister who had gone crazy or something.

Because Bella turned out to be a lot more weird than me since she wanted to become a vampire too which ended up making Rosalie sort of hate Bella.
Rose wanted Edward to end things with Bella reasoning that she doesn't trust Bella with their secret since she was good friends with Jacob (the Cullens seemed to have a problem with Jacob).

Carlisle was struck between his two kids but of course he chose to be on Edward's side. He was happy his son found love after a century.

So basically all our lives were fucked up. In all this, only Charlie had his life sorted except the fact that he had gotten himself two trouble magnets for daughters.

As for me, I didn't mind Bella and Edward being together. If she was happy with Edward then who was I to object.

But I had great objection with all the mess that was being served to us by fate on a silver platter.

It was a pretty bad weather day. Bad because of high chances of having thunderstorm and pretty for Cullens because they were on for another baseball match.

I was having a really bad feeling about the game ever since I woke up in the morning that day. I suggested Bella to not go but she wanted to go see the match because I have seen it many times before and she had never.

"You don't want me to go when you yourself had been to many of their matches." she almost shouted.

"Thrice. I have only been to the matches three times. And I wouldn't have stopped you if it was not for this strange feeling I'm getting." her shouting was annoying me. I was trying to save her from any probable mishap and she was raising her voice at me for no reason.