[Pt 3 Dragon Verse] Who's The Dad?

Summary:

Hawks screwed up, bad. And now, thanks to his big mouth, he had to give a statement on Ryu and his mysterious husband. Great. He just hoped the press wouldn't see through him...

(but of course, they did. So now the internet is convinced Dabi is Ryu's dad, even if Hawks himself didn't said anything about it)

×××××××××××××××××ק××××××××××××××××

Hawks had only one job. Go into the conference room, meet the press, make a statement on Ryu, answer a few questions, and that was it. But of course he found a way to fuck it up.

Let's rewind a little bit- Hawks was supposed to give his official statement on Ryu to introduce him as his son to the press. He'd managed to keep the secret 6 years (somehow) but his big mouth and his concussion betrayed him and finally the secret was out.

He sighted, mentally preparing himself before walking into the conference room. Dabi had already almost roasted him alive when he found out that Hawks opened his big ass mouth and spilled that he was married to another man and that they had a son. But somehow, even than was better than facing the press. Hawks hated the press with every fiber of his being.

Still, he was forced to put a smile on his face as he walked up to the podium. Immediately he was swarmed with questions, but he shut them up with a motion. Finally having a chance to speak, he cleared his throat, charming smile still on his face.

"I'm sure you all know why I'm here today. And, well, there's really not much I can say now, but I can tell you this: I do have a son, he's 6 years old and his name is Ryu. I've kept him away from the public eye for obvious reasons: as a pro hero, there's always a target on my back, and as such, I did what I could to protect my family for as long as I could. Shouldn't be surprising, I'm not the first hero to do so."

The questions came again, and Hawks started picking reporters to answer to their very nosy questions.

And of course, because it couldn't be any other way, the first question was: