[Pt 5 Dragon Verse] Dabi's Biggest Secret(s).

Summary:
When the Todorokis find a bunch of old videos recorded by their older brother Touya, all they're hoping for is a big nostalgic trip to the past. What they don't expect is for Touya to had been in a relationship with the current number two hero and have a son with him.

×××××××××××××××ק××××××××××××××××××

Shoto tilted his head to the side, examining the small bag he found in the box full of old stuff that had been stored away at one room of the house no one used anymore. Fuyumi had forced both Shoto and Natsuo to help her clean up the room just as an excuse for them to spend the weekend at the Todoroki state while Endeavor was away on a mission.

Finally, Shoto opened the bag, finding a bunch of stuff inside that he wasn't all that sure what it was.

"Natsuo" he called. He immediately turned to look at him. Shoto raised the bag, showing it to Natsuo "Do you know what's this?"

Natsuo walked over and took the bag, but before he could even look inside it, Fuyumi interrupted them.

"I know what it is." they both turned to look at her, a sad look flashing over her grey eyes. She walked over, peering inside of the bag as if she was afraid of what she would find, giving a small sight upon apparently conforming her suspicions "It was Touya's. Those are old flash drives. There was a time where he wouldn't let go of his camera, those are probably all the recordings he had on it."

A moment of silence crossed over the siblings. It was like that every time Touya was mentioned.

"... Should we watch them?" Natsuo asked quietly.

Fuyumi pressed her lips into a thin line, but finally gave a small nod.

" We could, yeah... I never really knew all the things he recorded with it."

They silently made their way to the living room. Natsuo emptied the contents of the bag in the coffee table, reveling quite a bunch of flash drives.

"They have dates." Shoto noticed.

In each one there was a small piece of tape with dates scribbled onto it with what was definitely Touya's handwriting.

They made a silent agreement to watch them in order, and Fuyumi reached out and put them into an organized chronological line going from the first recording to the last.

Having done that, Natsuo reached for the first one and plugged it into the TV. The recording promptly started.

At first it was only a dark screen and ruffling noises, but then the camera was moved and a smiling Touya came into focus. He looked to be around 14 at the time. Shoto took into his features: his bright read heair and bright blue eyes. He didn't remembered much about Touya considering he died when he was 9.