[Pt 4 Dragon Verse] Should've Keep It In Your Pants.

Summary: Touya Todoroki had died in a fire years ago, the same day his boyfriend Keigo found out they were going to be parents.
Now Keigo navigates being a single dad, the number two hero, and also having mixed feelings towards a certain villain.

(Except the universe hates Hawks, and apparently, his son's dad isn't precisely dead after all)

Inspired by the fic "Stolen Fried Chicken" on AO3 please go read that masterpiece as well!

××××××××××××××××ק×××××××××××××××

Hawks' life was utterly complicated for someone who was only 23 years old. For starters, he was the number two hero on Japan, a title that carried many responsibilities and expectations.

Then, due to that same title and a corrupt organization that liked to present themselves as the good ones and had pretty much owned Hawks since he was six, now he had a very, very complex relationship with a powerful villain who was supposed to be his contact and get him into the League of Villains, but somehow ended up being his fuck buddy.

And third, Hawks had a son. Yes, he was the number two hero, a 23 year old handsome man that was known to the public as the hottest bachelor, and he had a son. A four, almost five year old boy named Ryu, with messy white hair, piercing blue eyes, a pair of white wings that faded to blue at the bottom, and a smile that could lit up the most dark place. He was Hawks' little angel, his little bird. It was complicated because no one knew he had a son, and furthermore, his son's dad was dead. And he'd died by the same hand of his now coworker, the number one hero Endeavor, who was technically his son's grandparent.