The Terror Trio (1/?)

Summary:
Tenko, Keigo and Touya. Just three best friends broken apart by fate who one day stumble upon each other again- except this time, things are different.

But the Terror Trio will always be The Terror Trio, whether it is inside the HPSC building or in the future, bringing them down.

×××××××××××××××××ק××××××××××××××××

Things definitely were easier when they were kids. Back when things were not that hard... Back when they weren't Dabi, Shigaraki and Hawks. Back when they were only Touya, Tenko and Keigo.

Back when they were friends.

It was interesting how many twists life took- Hawks had completed his training and became a hero. Dabi, who was training to be a hero too, ended up becoming a villain. And Tenko, who's father always was wary of heroes, had went on to become the leader of the League of Villains.

The boys who promised once they would forever be together and become great heroes one day... Now, two of them stood against the heroes, while the other remained a caged bird, blindly following orders.

It had started with Keigo. He met Tenko first, since they lived near each other before the Comission took him. Tenko was a bright, curious child, while Keigo was a more quiet, more reserved one. It was Tenko who dragged him to play with him when he found him alone sulking in the street one day, and so their friendship was born. However, soon after, Keigo was taken by the Comission, and around a year passed before he met Touya.

Touya was a year older than him, and apparently, his own dad had asked to get him trained by the Comission too.

Touya was quiet as well, even more so than Keigo- or Hawks, as the Comission insisted was his new name. But being the only two kids around, they quickly became friends.

Months passed before Tenko showed up at the Comission's headquarters. And although Keigo was more than happy to see his old friend again, something was clearly wrong- Tenko would barely speak at all, and he'd be constantly scratching his already irritated neck, not to mention his black hair was starting to take in a more clear color slowly.

Besides, the Comission had him wearing gloves that covered three of his fingers at all times, and was severely punished whenever he took them off.

But that wasn't the only thing that was different- unlike himself and Touya, Tenko wasn't being trained to be a hero. According to one of his handlers, he was at the Comission under 'special surveillance'.

Whatever the case, Keigo decided to enjoy the time he had with his friends, introducing both Touya and Tenko. The three of them quickly became a force to be reckoned with, being the Terror Trio of the Hero Comission. They constantly got in trouble, mainly because of Touya dragging the other two into disobeying orders and sneaking out past their bedtime.