The Terror Trio (2/?)

The de-aged Terror Trio (or the little menaces, according to Aizawa Shota)

Summary:
When the Terror Trio gets accidentally de-aged and found by Aizawa, he takes them to UA, discovering a few national secrets, cover-ups, some secrets his own students kept, and most importantly, he meets the most problematic kids ever.

××××××××××××××ק×××××××××××××××××

The day had started normal enough for the Terror Trio. Since they figured out who each other was, they had somehow fallen back into their old routine of teasing and annoying each other. In a way, it was almost as if they had never even been separated at all.

And now Hawks was spending more and more time in the League's hideout, part of it being because of his friends, and part of it being because of his newfound relationship with Dabi.

So now it wasn't weird to walk into the League's hideout to find Dabi and Hawks annoying the shit out of Shigaraki, jokingly being all romantic around him.

Shigaraki was a little shit however, so Natsuo was now often seen with him too, both purposefully acting just as romantic with the purpose of getting Dabi to loose his shit upon catching sight of them. His older brother instincts kicked in every time, threatening to burn Shigaraki to ashes if he ever hurt his little brother, childhood friend or not.

Now it was just a regular day, with everyone just relaxing at the League's, Shigaraki eventually urging Dabi and Hawks to get their asses off the sofa and stop cuddling to accompany him to a meeting with the Leader of an upcoming gang who was stupid enough to think they could join the League.

They both knew Shigaraki's real intentions of teaching that gang a lesson, since they were starting to get known for child trafficking, so neither complained and simply did as asked.

They arrived on scene, Hawks hidden and supposed to only act as back up in case things went south. Shigaraki went straight to the point, telling them that they were delusional if they thought the League would ever phantom joining forces with them, and then the fight broke out.

It seemed to be going well enough for both Dabi and Shigaraki, until a bright light filled the place, and suddenly there was silence.

Hawks' instincts kicked in immediately, worried about what could have happened to his friends, and he launched into battle too, taking three of them by surprise.

He catched sight of his friends, both unconscious and looking way smaller than they should be.

"Touya! Tenko!"

As he feared, they were unconscious now.

Hawks turned to handle the last one of them, when the same bright light blinded him. And then, the fight was over.

Eraserhead showed up not much after that. He had been following that gang for a while now, but when he saw two members of the League having a meeting with them in a dark alley, he simply decided to wait and see how it would all unfold. He was about to jump in when he catched sight of Hawks, getting into the fight and apparently calling for Dabi and Shigaraki, using names that Eraser didn't recognize.