Angel Wings And demon Instincts.

Summary: Touya was an angel. Until, one day, he wasn't. He fell, and lost his wings, and then became the demon Dabi. Only that Touya didn't really went away.
Dabi is sent to earth on a mission to cause havoc.

Keigo is an angel, one of the favorites of the higher-ups. So when word gets around that there's a demon loose on earth, he gets sent to find him and clean up his mess.

Except things don't exactly go as planned.

××××××××××××××××ק×××××××××××××××

Keigo was always considered an special angel. For starters, and contrary to popular belief, not all angels had wings. Actually, it was quite rare to catch a sight of a winged angel.

But Keigo was one of the lucky ones.

The second thing that made him so special was the color of his wings. The few angels that happened to have wings always had pure, pristine white wings. But Keigo's were a crimson red.

That alone ensured that he was immediately considered the favorite of some of the higher-ups.

And that's why he had been trusted with an "important mission". According to their Intel, hell had sent one of his worst demons to earth to cause havoc. So it was now Keigo's duty to find and clean up that mess, and for that, he was required to take into a human appearance (aka, temporarily say goodbye to his wings and some of his other angel benefits) and go down to earth.

The truth was, Keigo was eager for that mission. He was starting to get tired of always following the rules, and what better time to loosen up a little than this one, where he'd be unsupervised and out of reach of the archangels for once.