Chapter Six: A Disastrous School Day

[Y/n] walked up the stairs to history class, Cece following her closely. Once she reached the classroom's door, she looked up at the boy next to her.

"Okay 'Cece', you can stop following me now! This is my first class" She snapped.

Cece giggled.

"What a coincidence! This is MY first class too!"

[Y/n] scoffed as she opened the door.

"I'll believe it when I see-"

[Y/n] froze as her eyes set upon the whiteboard with a seating chart...Next to her name was Cece's. [Y/n] looked up at him disapprovingly.

"The the Hell did you-?"

"Get the exact schedule as you? Wouldn't you like to know?" He whispered smugly in reply.

[Y/n] sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. Suddenly, the teacher came over. 

"Oh [Y/n]! Welcome back to class! I see you've met Cece!" 

"Unfortunately" [Y/n] muttered to herself.

"Well, come inside, we've got a lot to learn today!" The teacher chirped with the liveliness of a kindergarten teacher.

[Y/n begrudgingly walked into the classroom, Cece trailing along behind her.

She sat at her usual seat, where her friend sat on her right, and the seat on her left, usually empty, now occupied by the 'new student'.

"Okay everyone, we're beginning a new unit: The golden age for cartoons!"

[Y/n] and Cece's heads perked up at that while everyone just mentally shrugged.

"We'll start off on a fun note with a trivia question! Who was Walt Disney's first mascot?"

Everyone smiled and raised their hands, confident that they knew the answer. 

"Yes, Cece?"

"Contrary to popular belief, it was actually Oswald the Lucky Rabbit! There was a dispute in the contract made with Universal pictures, and thus, Walt and UB Iwerks lost the rights to the character. This lead Walt to conceive of the character, Mickey Mouse!"

Every student in the classroom was surprised, except for [Y/n], who had the same answer as Cece.

"Correct! Not many people know that, Cece! Well done!"

Cece then turned to look at a frustrated [Y/n], and smirked

"I was gonna say that...dick" She thought to herself

"[Y/n]? Why do you hate this guy so much?" [F/n] whispered to [Y/n].

"I have my reasons..." she muttered, knowing her friend wouldn't believe the truth.

"But he stood up for you! Sure he's creepy, but he seems nice! Besides! He's kinda cute!"

[Y/n] gave her the most incredulous look.

"Cute? CUTE?! Nononono, PUPPIES, are cute, kittens are cute- Hell, even a cannibalistic deer is cuter than this guy!"  

"Y'know I can hear both of you whackadoos, right? And what's so cute about a deer that eats venison?" Cece suddenly whispered.

"What's so cute about a cat who eats people?!" Y/n snapped quietly.

"You three in the back! Is there something you'd like to share with the class?"

{Y/n], [F/n] and Cece shook their heads.

"Good, now then, as I was saying..."

Cece gave [Y/n] a sly wink before focusing back on the teacher. Y/n sighed.