Chapter 1

Melody pov

Jensen came running in the door in the middle of Misha and I kiss talking about he loves me and that I should choose him over Misha.

I really can't choose I have strong feelings for them both and I don't get how.

I couldn't bring myself to choose someone so I said , "I..I choose myself Guys I just woke up. I need time to think. Time to deal with my past.

"Okay I understand, but can Misha and I fight for you, take you out, show you a good time and when you're ready to choose... You choose. "Yes"
2 weeks later:

I'm finally out of the hospital. Thank god. The only bad thing about this is I have to attend stupid classes that's suppose to help me with my depression, Anxiety, and suicidal thoughts.

My first lesson was right now, even though I littearly just got out the hospital. "Today and for now on Melody Carter is going to be joining us" 'Hi Melody" Everyone said in sync. I smiled and waved a little.

"Melody can you tell us why you've entered this program" " I tried to kill myself and my friends decided it would be best for me." "Yes, but why did you try to kill yourself?"

"I don't want to talk about it." "But isn't that how we get trapped in ourselves? It's all because of that sentence" "Whatever" I couldn't wait to get out of there. How are you going to tell me about myself? It all just aggravated me.

When I got home, I was welcomed by Lisa, Misha, and Jensen.  "Awe thank you guys. Jensen and Lisa came up to me and gave me a hug at the same time. "We've missed you being here."

"Y'all came to the hospital like everyday." Yeah ,but still" Jensen and Lisa backed up a little and Misha took their place. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

He pulled me so close to him that air couldn't even come between our two bodies. He then nuzzled into my neck,said I've missed you, and then placed a gentle kiss that made every inch of my body tingle.

I bit my lip and I guess Jensen notice because as soon as he looked at misha he said, "This isn't fair. You can't just go and seduce her." "Misha pulled away and put his hands up in defeat.

I like how he wasn't going to be childish and step down to Jensen's level, but at the same Time Jensen being jealouse has to be the sexiest thing in the world. Just then something came to mind .... Nathan.

"Hey guys have y'all heard from nathan. Misha didn't know who he was , but Jensen and lisa did. Lisa had really sad expression on her face and Jensen's was emotionless "Sit down Mel"

I did as I was told "What's going on?" Jensen continued. "He got shot by the police. Nathan was in my class and the police barged in to arrest him for the murder of Jane.

He was armed and pulled out his gun. Nathan wouldn't surrender so they had to shoot him.

By the time he was finished telling me the incident, I was basically drowning in my tears. Jensen sat by me and I put my head in his chest  while he comforted me.

"It'll be ok baby girl" A couple of seconds later I heard Misha whisper to Lisa

"Who's Nathan?" "A childhood friend. They were really close friends." "Oh". For some reason I felt sleepy so, I let sleep take over me. 

                     Misha Collins pov

She layed their in his chest and I felt as if that should have been me. "Hey I have papers to grade.

" Jensen said"Ok" Lisa said and I went over, picked her up bridal style, and took her to her room.

I then undressed her and put some comfortable clothing on her. When I was done, I layed in the bed right next to her and soon I fell asleep with my arm around her waist.

Ok so I  like  love all of y'all !!!!!
So this chapter is dedicated to
@Apple-pie-NA for being my very first voter on MY PROFESSOR IS FALLING FOR ME (Jensen Ackles

And I'm going to start doing something new 'Question of the chapter" lol just comment your answers

Ummm "What's are y'alls favorite fandom?

P.s I'm sorry for constantly using country words. Its a habit