𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

"I'm hooooome." Y/N said taking off her shoe.

"Y/N you know crows can't understand human words." Keishin said also taking off his shoe.

"Yeah, yeah~" Y/N ran upstairs and opened the door to see eight crows flying and chirping, and four other crows sleeping.

"Dad four of them are still asleep." Y/N told Keishin as he was walking up the stairs.

"Think they died?"

Y/N threw her phone at Keishin.

"I'm kidding, they're probably just taking a nap," Keishin opened the door to his room, "like your old man."

"Have a good rest, sleeping beauty." Y/N teased.

"Will do~"

Y/N walks toward the four crows sleeping.

"Hinata..Kageyama..Tsukishima..and Yamaguchi are still sleeping huh?"

Y/N heard a chirping noise and noticed Sugawara landing on her right shoulder

"Oh- hi Sugawara." Y/N petter Suga's head then Tanaka and Nishinoya were flying around Y/N.

"Tanaka and Noya too?" Y/N smiled. She walks toward the other crows and signaled them to follow her downstairs.

Y/N sat on the sofa letting her body relax while the crows landed next to her on the sofa. Y/N pulled herself up and looked at the crows next to her.

"Daichi did you like sleeping on my pillow last night?"

Chirp

"Yeah, I figured," Y/N pouted, "dad had to give me his hard pillow to sleep on"

Tanaka and Nishinoya were flying around the living and landing on different surfaces. Asahi and Daichi were having a normal friendly crow conversation. Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita were huddled together. Leaving Sugawara on Y/N's head chirping to her.

Y/N brought her knees to her chest, causing Sugawara to fly down and stand on one of her knee.

Chirp

"Stop it Suga, you're going to make me cry-"

Chirp chirp!

Y/N covered her face. Please Sugawara was telling Y/N not to cry but in crow language 😔🤚💞. Y/N pulled her hands away from her face and held Sugawara in her hand.

"Hey Suga, can you tell me a bit more about yourself?"

Chirp?

"Like what you like to do? Or what you like to eat?"

Sugawara paused and thought about it. Sugawara then flew up and flew into the kitchen with Y/N following behind him. Sugawara was signaling Y/N to open the fridge and once she opened the fridge he headed in there in search for what he likes. He stayed in the fridge for a while looking at the food inside there then settled on with the cake.