𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

Y/N was laying lazily on her head staring up at the ceiling. Her phone next to her and Sugawara by her window looking outside. Y/N sighs and covered herself with her blanket and grabbed her phone. Sugawara turned around and flops onto Y/N bed.

Chirp?

"Today's a boring Saturday Suga.." Y/N sighs again, "Dad left me for another match, the other crows are either outside or asleep, and it's just me and you.."

Y/N covers her mouth, "I-It's not like I don't enjoy your present Suga, I very much do, I just wanna do something fun right now-"

Chi-chi-chi! Chirp chirp chirp.

Y/N nodded and laid her head back down on her pillow. She tucks in the blanket surrounding her face and close her eyes. When she opens them up she was face to face with Sugawara.

"Wanna go walk to the park?"

Chirp.

Y/N and Sugawara ran to the park where they saw the swings.

"Ah, there's no kids on the swings today." Y/N jump on one of the swings and started to swing herself up.

It was fun for a little while, until she lost the energy to move her legs up and eventually she stopped swinging.

Chirp?

"It's not as fun I- I don't know..today's just so boring." She got up from the swings and started to walk towards the slides and sat on the bottom of the slide with Sugawara in her laps.

They both stayed in silence for not too long before Y/N groaned.

"Man, out of all the days, today had to be the most boring-est day of them all!" She cries dramatically, "even Oikawa could make today much fun."

Y/N covers her mouth.

"I shouldn't say that."

After staying awhile at the park, the two pairs got up and started walking around places.

Y/N pointed to a convenience store, "Want a drink Suga?"

Chirp!

They both walk into the store and headed towards the drink area.

"Hmmm...hey Suga, what do you want-" Y/N caught Sugawara eye balling a strawberry flavored ramune, "can crows even drink soda???"

Can they???

Well, Y/N got two for herself and Sugawara anyways.

Don't give crows soda kids :)).

Y/N use the little thingy to push down the ball into the glass bottle and also pushed it down for Sugawara.

"Might I ask, why strawberry ramune?" Y/N took a drink.

Chirp chirp!

"Ahh, I see."

They stayed next to the convenience store door until they both finished drinking their ramune.