𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

'Dear diary,

Hey, it's Y/N. Usually I don't really write in you unless I'm worried about something or I'm on crack, but that's beside the point. I've been noticing how Hinata and Kageyama haven't been getting along lately. I mean, before even though they seem close they were always fighting? But these past few days their fights seem to be a little...how do I say this....rough? Tough? A little ruthless? I don't know- I don't know how to deal with crows-

Nonetheless, I'm thinking about spying on them to find the cause of these fights. It seems like every day they're fighting over something new. I'll make another diary entry if I find anything new.'

Y/N close her notebook and sets her pencil on her desk and lay her head on her surface of her desk. She took a big sign then pulled herself up and smacked her cheeks. She tied her hair together and grabbed more paper and a pen and started to look for the two pairs.

Hinata was on the bed, laying down. Kageyama was near the window, feeling the breath of air blow on his feathers.

'So far not fighting.'

Y/N wrote on her paper. She watches carefully as the wind blows a little too hard on Kageyama, causing him to fall down near Hinata and accidentally hit with his wings.

'Kageyama's fell and-'

But before Y/N could write her thoughts down completely she heard the two crows bickering at each other.

Chirp chirp!

Chirp!

Chirp chirp chirp!

Chirp chIRP!

CHIRP!

"......" Y/N stared at the two then goes back to her notes and writes:

'War between the shadow and the sun has begun.'

Kageyama got up and flew to the other side of the room near where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were.

Chirp chirp.

CHIRP!

'Tsukishima is a (cute) bully, confirmed.'

Y/N looks back to Hinata who was pouting and flapping his wings around.

"...my dear god Hinata look so cute right now-" Y/N whispered harshly.

Y/N, Keishin, and the crows were all downstairs, some in the living room watching Fire Force.

Hinata and Kageyama were in the kitchen along with Y/N and Keishin eating rice balls. Kageyama and Hinata say away from each other, not baring to look at one another. Y/N took notes.

'Kageyama and Hinata, no looky.'

"Y/N? whatcha doing?" Keishin questioned.

"Writing notes of KageHina's behavior."

"Kagehina??"