𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

"I sAiD- GO hOMe OiKawA-" Y/N pushed Oikawa out of her door frame.

"BuT I WAnT tO sEe thEsE cROws KiYoKo aNd YachI BEEn TaLkINg ABouT-" Oikawa pushes himself toward Y/N house popping his head out, "MIsTer UKaI-"

"DaD DoN't MiNd HiM-"

"What are you two doing?" Keishin asked appearing in front of the two.

"MIstRr UkaI!-" Y/N covered Oikawa's face with her hand, "I- wAntEd tO SEE- ThEsE CrOwS-"

"The crows?"

"WE dOn'T hAVe AnY cROws-"

Chirp?

Chirp chirp?

The three look behind themselves to see all twelve crows looking at them curiously.

"...you were saying?" Oikawa smirked at Y/N.

Oikawa sat down on Y/N couch with all of the crows sitting on the table in front of him.

"These are my crows." Y/N sighed and crossed her arms.

"I was expecting them to be cuter." Oikawa held his chin with his fingers.

"iF yOu doN'T LiKe ThEm tHeN LeAve-"

Oikawa stared at one of the crows and held him up, "This one looks cute-"

But before he could finish his sentence Kageyama, the crow in Oikawa's hand, bit him.

"OW! Y/N YOU SAID THEY DIDN'T BITE!" Oikawa cried and sets Kageyama back down.

"Oikawa their bites don't even hurt-" Y/N picked up Kageyama and held him in her arms.

Oikawa used his right hand to move his hair away from his eyes and sighed, "Oh Y/N, to think you've chosen the crows over your favorite setter and leader-"

"I'd never choose you for anything anyways." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Oikawa's heart was crushed, "Y/N- how could you say that to me?!"

"So Daichi, have the crows been good today?"

Chirp!

"DOn'T iGnOre mE-"

The crows and Oikawa were in the living room trying to get along with each other while Y/N and Keishin were in the kitchen making dinner.

"Honestly, is he really that into meeting the crows...?" Y/N said removing her hand from the handle of the pot.

"Maybe he is." Keishin said appearing next to Y/N.

"But the crows don't seem to like him.." The two look back at Oikawa to see him arguing with Tsukishima.

Y/N sighed and went back to paying attention with her dinner.

"Why don't you help him get along with your crows then?" Keishin suggested.

"I- no."