Prolouge

Half of a half of 100. That's how Taylor thought of it. In her 25 years of life she's accomplished a lot: Seven GRAMMYs, four albums, three headlining tours...

Surrounded by her singing friends and family, Taylor was sat in front of a cake that was larger than both of her cats. Little candles poked into the frosting on all three layers of the dessert.

A pink party hat stood proudly atop of the birthday girl's head, keeping a majority of her curly blonde locks out of her face.

The singing came to an end and Taylor was urged to make a wish and kill the small flames.

She quickly tried to think of a wish'. The time was running short, for the candles were starting to shrink. But what could she possibly desire? What does someone who has everything wish for?

With a thought popping into her pretty little mind, Taylor smiled brighter than the light of the candles. A few puffs of air, and the fire is gone.

Everyone in the pent house cheered and clapped, some even whistled. Her neighbors were probably going mad, but it's the furtherest thing from her mind at the moment.

"What'd you wish for?" Martha asks with a perky bounce of her shoulders and eyebrows.

"It's a secret." Taylor brings a finger against her grin.

Someone that lights up the world. Someone like the sun.