Luna Guzman

description:

description:

Luna Guzman-Winchester comes into Dean Winchester's life with a letter after her mother passed away. The pre-teenager with sadden written all over her face, is at Bobby's footsteps and he contacts Dean to come pick up his daughter. Camila Guzmán had passed away and the only family left she had were in another country. Her grandmother coming back to life makes it weird and she doesn't appreciate the way she's treating her father or uncle. Luna would do anything for her family, even if that means protecting them from their own mother or Lucifer himself.

additional stuff:
This story will take place from season 13-15, Luna's past will be discussed in this story and this story will be referenced in another story of mine. So watch out for that one. I hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment and share! I'm very excited for this, especially with a reader of color! Being a Mexican-American I didn't see much writing for latinas done by latinas, so I'm proud to do this. If you're a Latina writer let me know, I'd love to check your stuff out!

Words 192
I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I am enjoying writing it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Updated November 27, 2020