Chapter 1: ANGEL'S FIGHT part 1

It's another day in the home planet of Beerus. The god of destruction was peacefully taking a nap under a tree together with the Oracle Fish while Goku and Vegeta was sparring against Whis. Suddenly an unexpected guest came crashing down waking up the napping cat. When they took a closer look it was the god of destruction of the Universe 6, Champa and his Angel attendant Vados. This unforeseen visits was now a norm to the two Saiyans when they were training with Whis.

Whis greeted the God of destruction and his older sister. "Good day to you Lord Champa as well as to you big sister."

"Oh its Champa-sama and Vados-san." Goku exclaimed as he and Vegeta struggles to go over to where the GoD since they are wearing heavy suites that Whis made.

When they arrive Goku immediately asked. "Are you gonna have another contest with Beerus-sama again?"

"Unfortunately today is not the day where Lord Champa challenge Lord Beerus in a match." Vados said smiling at the two Saiyan, noting their fast progress yet again. She looks at Whis and Whis gave a proud look.

"Aww that's too bad." Goku said in dismayed.

"Champa! Why are you here again? You better have a good excuse for making loud sound that wakes me up!" Beerus screams at his younger brother.

"Relax Beerus, I just came here to chat." Champa said as he walks towards his twin brother.

"Chat my ass. My nap is more important than to chatter with you."

Champa immediately dragged Beerus by his side and whisper to his ear out of earshot of the two angels and saiyans.

"Well, there was a talk between the god of destruction from universe 1-12 but I know you won't be receiving any of the news because almost all of the god of destruction hates you, that includes me of course but I just can't let this up so I came personally to tell you the what it is."

"Just what kind of talk is it?"

"You know how the god of destruction shouldn't fight each other? And how our angels would stop us from fighting each other right?" Champa said as he took a quick glance at Whis and Vados who was chatting happily with the two saiyans.

"Yes I know that. Get on the main topic already." Beerus said flipping Champa's arm from his shoulder.

"Well a few days ago the universe 3 god of destruction Mosco met the universe 9 god of destruction Sidra in an unexpected way. They talked for a while until Mosco touch a bit of a sour spot of Sidra when he mentioned how they are the first ones who were eliminated in the ToP. Of course Sidra retaliate and the two gods was about to fight when the Angels stop the two of them. But this is where its starting to get bizarre."

Champa explained while grinning. Beerus irks when Champa makes that face and wanted to punch the face of his little brother but decided not to.

" So what about it?" Beerus asked.

"You know how we never got to see the Angels fought other beings even among themselves. "

"Hmn. So?"

"Mojito and Camparri began to excuse  the behaviours of their of GoD and in a way began to throw words at each other and ended in a bad tone."

"Its been a talk among the GoDs since it is a rare sight to see two angels fought each other though not physically. I never even saw Vados and Whis fighting." Champa added. "Do you think the Angels have fought with each other?"

"Why don't you ask your attendant? I'm sure she'll fill you on the details." Beerus said.

"Oh yeah." Champa said and called out Vados.

"What is it, Lord Champa?" Vados asked with Whis, Goku and Vegeta in a tow.

"Do you know about the accident between Mosco and Sidra?"

"Oh about the little squabble between the Universe 3 and 9 god of destructions? Yes I do." Vados said with a smile.

"I heard that your brothers joins in the fight albeit not physically." Beerus added in.

"Yes, Camparri and Mojito had a history of fighting each other." Vados said as he remembers that time when they were just little. "So it's not that a suprise to us when we heard they fought each other."

"I thought the Angels couldn't fight or else they will disappear." Goku stated as he remembers what Whis said to Merus.

"Interfering with mortals is what makes us disappear but its different if we fought each other." Whis explained.

"So you can fight each other?" Vegeta asked the two angels infront of them.

Vados smiled. "We can but not inside our respective universes or it will get destroyed. Places like our home planet is where we can fight each other without reservation."

"You said they fought each other before. When was that?" Goku asked excitedly wanting to know how the Angels fought.

"That was a very long time ago." Whis reminiscence the time when he was still young.

Vados taps his staff twice into the ground and their surroundings began to change. Vados projecting them to the memories of their childhood where Mojito and Campari once fought. Beerus planet was gone and a big planet replaced it with terrains and regions that was filled with unique ecosystems.

"Wow! This is amazing! What is this place?" Goku as as six of them floating in a green orb above the planet.

"This is the birth planet of the angels." Whis answered then pointed to a Palace sitting on top of the highest mountain of the planet. "That is our home, the Angel's Palace."

"So this is where you where born huh." Beerus said in a nonchalant voice.

"Eh? You've never been here before Beerus-sama?" Vegeta said in a surprise.

"Ohohoho. Nobody can come and go in this place without the consent of the Grand Priest and the Grand Priestess." Whis said as he laughs a bit.

"Even Zeno-sama is prohibited from coming here except for some special occasions." Vados added.

"Then how come we are here?" Champa asked Vados.

"This is just a projection of my memories Lord Champa. We were never here in the first place."

Vados took them down to the planet and in the distance they can see the Angels in their childhood years.

Goku pointed into a small young toddler with a small piece of hair pointing upwards, his face has an eminent of little bits of fats and he was running around with his siblings. "Whis-San is that you?"

Whis blushed a little when he saw his little self running then trips from a tree root and fall face first to the ground. "Ehem. Well yes your correct Goku. That is me."

"Hahaha!" Beerus laughs while holding his stomach. "Maybe this is the only time I will saw Whis falls to the ground."

Whis palms himself with his hand as he turns to his sister. "Big sis can you speed it up a little? There's no need for you to make them see that part right?"

"Ohoho my baby brother is now a big boy I see." Vados waves her staff and the scenery changed.

Vados smiled as she saw her siblings playing with each other. Fondness was found twinkling in her eyes. "This is the time when the Universes are yet to form and most of the angels was still young."

----
To be continue...
Thanks for reading nya :3
Hope you like it.